4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

Smaller and Quieter PlayStation

The newest Playstation 3 is a solid update to the PlayStation 3 product line. The unit is the smallest model released and runs very quietly. The most noticeable difference is the disc is put in the top of the console with a sliding door rather than inserting the disc into a slot.

The Playstation 3 Slim has 320 gigs of storage in the system. This is enough to fit several games with all their saves and data.

Graphics Quality
The games look great on my 40 high definition tv. Playing Battlefield with the sound blasting is quite the experience and so much fun.

After saying this. There is a new console. The PlayStation 4. The graphics can not compete with the new PlayStation but the PlayStation 3 model is seven years old. There are no major differences in graphics or performance.

Game Variety
There are dozens of games in every genre. There is a game made to help you learn to play a real guitar called RockSmith. Battlefield and Call of Duty are two of the biggest franchiese with multiple titles available. The multiplayer in many of the games will allow you to interact with people from all around the world.

Controller Comfort
The controller fits your hand well and is very lightweight. I have found that the controllers will last about a year with daily use. They are well built but the sensors will wear out.

The playstayion is very easy to use. You can put a game in the top and you will be good to go. There is also the option to watch movies or visit the Playstaiton Store in which you can purchase games and movies. You can then store them on the large 320 gig hard drive.

I would hope one would not test the durability of the Playstation unit. As mentioned before the controllers will last around a year with heavy use. The unit it self has a plastic door on the top that appears flimsy but I have not had any problems with the unit at all in a year of use.

To much hassle

Yes the Play Station Three does everything it has blu ray, y fi, plays plastation two games, it also looks great, and is easy on the go, it even has wireless remotes, witch is great and all, but theres a thing where once youve played for a certain amount of time it starts to freeze up untill eventually it wont even let you play it at all so i hope everyone that buys it seriously considers get the warrenty

very good

from jordan,amman

About Me Hardcore Gamer

Pros

• Fun To Play

Cons

• All Ages

very good

• Was this a gift?:

Cannot complain

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

I've had my playstation slim for about over a year now and I have had barely any issues with it. I have used it a ton of times as well. It's easy to use and to maneuver. My oldest who is four years old can navigate the system to find netflix easy enough and to get on it to watch her shows. Also, they have a lot of choices when it comes to the memory size, which is completely convenient because my ex does have a lot of games he plays at a time and has to save them. We also have a ton of movies loaded up on there. We primarily use it though for the blu-ray capabilities and to watch netflix.

I have always trusted sony products and will continue using them as I see my playstation lasting for a long time. My playstation has great graphics when playing video games, they have a lot of options on what to play, but maybe not so many options for my children that are younger, but that's okay, that's why they have their Wii.

My only negative comment is the controllers. They feel cheap and not durable at all. They're too light and feel like they can break easily.

Aside from that... i'm a very happy customer.

• Controller Comfort:

The best console that is available today

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

The PS3 is a remarkable gaming system that lets you do so many things other than just play games. It looks great sitting there, very sleek and slim and does not take up too much space. The graphics are awesome and the streaming is great. There is a huge library of games to play, so you have lots of choices.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

PS3 was the most amazing thing ever invented. They haw a wide variety of games and I love how you can choose to have your system hooked up to wifi or with an Ethernet cord. That was one of my biggest problems with the 360. And I also love how you can sign into your account on another persons system

• Controller Comfort:

PlayStation 3: Entertainment for the Whole Family!

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

My family absolutely loves our PlayStation 3 console. We use it to watch movies, play games, and even browse the internet. I'm not sure how we functioned without it!

Graphics Quality
    The graphics are incredible! Since I'm not a big gamer, I really enjoy watching movies on our console. I have experienced all of my favorite movies all over again because the graphics are so much better than a regular DVD player. I'm a huge fan of Blu-ray discs now, as well. My husband really enjoys playing video games and I agree that they've never looked clearer or more realistic. We are quite impressed and satisfied.

Game Variety
    Considering the large variety of tastes in our household, I was concerned with the game variety available, at first. We have four small children (three of which are female) and have had no issue finding age-appropriate games! My husband has played several games, some self-discovered and others recommended by friends, and was surprised by how much he enjoyed the different genres.

Controller Comfort
    I am quite petite and I have no issue with controller comfort. My hands only cramp up after playing intense games for a couple of hours. Since I seldom play, and never for long periods of time, this has not been an issue for my household.

The PlayStation 3 system is incredibly easy to use. Everything on the menu is simply labeled and explanatory. My five year old has learned how to use the remote and can easily start, pause, stop, and eject movies.

If the console can survive two years in my family of six, it MUST be durable! We have had no breakage, no malfunction, and zero defect from any equipment.

• Controller Comfort:

This is what you want: Sleek, powerful, and Fun.

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

This is a great system by Sony, overall, from a consumer point of view. It is a great multimedia device, with amazing games, Blu Ray features, and dedicated support. With the PS4 out, the price has dropped as well on the console and the games, so if you are looking for a good video game system with HD graphics, this is your guy.,

Graphics Quality
    These are definitely the nicest console graphics from the seventh generation, on par with if not better than the Xbox 360's. Of course, graphics don't make the console entirely, but it is nice to play you games in a crisp 1080p.

Game Variety
    Playstation is known for strong third party support and indie games. You won't be disappointed.

My personal console has worked fine and served me well. However, word through the grapevine is that occasionally, some consoles have gotten the yellow light of death. However, Sony is very understanding and will repair it or send you a new console, and this percentage is only 4%. It's more durable than the Xbox 360, anyhow.

• Controller Comfort:

A compact entertainment system .

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

Easy to use console that gives you a veriety of games and has the power to run the games and other applications pretty smoothly.

Graphics Quality
    Graphics look great on 1080p TVs.

Game Variety
    A good veriety of exclusive games and good indie games.

Controller Comfort
    Very easy to reach joysticks and buttons.

System software makes easy to identify different menus.

Lasts days turned on without overheating.

• Controller Comfort:

The most high tech gaming system around.

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

Sony absolutely outdid everyone with this system. They hit every point needed for a gamer's dream system. They graphics are extremely life like and very vivid. The multiplayer and the online gaming is the best I've seen from a game system yet. I've owned this for almost 2 years now and I have never been more pleased with a system ever.

Graphics Quality
    This is the most vivid and life like picture I've ever seen. The picture is crystal clear and I've never had a single problem with the graphics on any of the games or movies on this system.

Game Variety
    There is an unlimited realm of games to be discovered with this PS3. You have family games to action games and everywhere in between. I enjoy every games genre for this system thoroughly and it amazes me when they come out with more games for it.

Controller Comfort
    This has to be the most comfortable controller for any game system

For being a highly complex system, it is the easiest platform I've ever used. The home screen is very straight forward and simple to understand. There is absolutely nothing confusing or difficult to understand about this system

All the time that I've ever owned this system, and the stuff I've put it through, not one time has it or the controllers to it broke.

Great for home

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

This Black Friday, I got PS3 bundle comes with two astonishing games. The price was right! and the quality of the games and the console is amazing.
    I also found out that I can use this game console as media center while running a media server program on my desktop. I can play any videos and musics, even photos with this game console very easily.

The third installation in Sony's game console line, Playstation

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim (320 GB) Game Console:

The system itself is well-refined, especially after waiting some time before purchasing one.

Graphics Quality
    Sony's Playstation Three allows for the maximum graphics capabilities set at 1080p.

Game Variety
    There's a myriad of games you can spend countless hours on, but the flipside is that the PS3's coding makes it difficult for indie gamers to give depth to the pool of videogames.

Controller Comfort
    The standard controller is identical to its predecessors, and they have a winning formula; although, you have to spread your appendages a bit in order to accomodate the controller.

All you have to do to get started is, really, connect it to a power source and your television, and you're good to go. The interface, although slightly blocky, is decently fluid. The only problems you might encounter would be due to attempting to utilize a product that isn't Sony's, like a bluetooth.

If you know how to take care of a system, that is, leaving it in a well-ventilated area and save it from any sort of trauma, you can have yourself a console that lasts as much as previous generation's consoles.