Other Video Game Accessories:

Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3

Pros

Cons

Good controller

It has all the right buttons distributed so we can play smoothly with both hands .

The left side has four arrows to move up or down , left or right , but also as a gearshift that makes us the same function and is simpler. In the center is a button with the logo dela P Play makes us various functions including turn it on. After two triangles that are the select and start .
On the right we have another kind of shift and then four buttons. Each has a drawn symbol : square, triangle. Circle and a cross. On the menu of each game will say that it serves . Not always serve the same but usually the X used to accept and to cancel the round .
In the command you specify the left and right with his initial in English. That's because in the back there are two buttons labeled 1 and two . Then it also depends on each game you give the L1 or R2 for example. IN the pro ( football ) are used to run more, to make jellies , change players .... Although we and used in all games.
Another thing to note is that this knob vibrates , for example in the Little big planet if you fall over a charcoal fire , you have a chance to escape before getting killed , then vibrates command.
And what I like is that it runs on batteries and does not carry cables. It has a battery and carba via USB that can connect to the console or other device . We can also play while we are loading.
The battery level is what you can see on the screen or in the controller itself . On the back there are four lights numbered 1 to 4 . Although he is about to die on the screen tells you to put it to charge.
It is definitely an expensive worst command is fine to play, it is ergonomic and offers many features. Although according to that game too , for example in the Poro go crazy with the pass, mowed ( given me very good) shot ...

The DualShock 3 controller is decent

The DualShock 3 controller is a decent controller, but I feel that the Xbox 360 controller is better. There are a few problems with the DualShock 3. The first is its light, and shoddy build. While the 360 controller rests in your hands, this one just feels too small and uncomfortable. This one also seems to slip out of your hands easier, where the 360 controller's surface amkes it more comfortable to hold.

Probably the worst part of the DS3 are its analog sticks and triggers. The juxtaposed analog sticks are very awkward and they just don't feel right when playing most games, especially first person shooters. The 360's controller's analog stick placement is much more convenient and makes for a better gaming experience. The DS3's triggers are also sort of stubby. They don't depress as far in as the 360 controller's, and their shape makes your fingers more prone to slipping off of them.

Now it might sound like I'm trashing the PS3 controller, but I just think it's time for Sony to make more of a change. The design of the controller has stayed more or less the same for over a decade now. The DS3 does have some motion control functionality, but this is never put to much use in games, and I really don't think its even needed. Fortunately the DS3 has rumble, unlike its predecessor, the Sixaxis. The rumble is also dispersed throughout the controller. It will only rumble on one side if you get hit from that side in a game. That is a nice touch.

Another good thing about the controller is its classic D-pad. This one works perfectly, unlike the 360's D-pad, which is horrendous. The pressure sensitive face buttons are also nice.

Overall, the DS3 is a decent controller, but it could take some tips from the Xbox 360 controller, which is definitely ahead when it comes to design, analog stick placement, and triggers.

Nice controller.

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

Fits well in your hands and isn't terribly bulky. They do come with the ps3 system, obviously, but they're really nice. Hold a good battery charge too, can last for a few days of games and all that stuff so you're not constantly having to be connected to the console.

Awesome, plain and simple, yet so advanced

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

I love Sony. Their Playstation3 (PS3) is one of the worlds top selling products. There controller has a great design too. It is slim, unlike Microsoft's Xbox 360 controller, which is bulky, heavy, and has an odd button layout. I would recommend this to any gamer, new or old.

Downright cheaper!

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

The new ps3 controller are alot lighter compared to the original ones shipped out with the console. for some reason sony has decided to use cheaper material as a way to save money, but the ending result is a less reliable,cheap feeling controller. Yes, the product does have the functionality it is designed for but everyone knows there is always that moment where you a controller is dropped. Now with these new ones the drop could be alot more harmful to the internals or the shell could even break as a result of sony's decision.

The best controller ever.

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

The Playstation 3 Dualshock 3 controller is one of the best designs for a controller yet, if not the best. It is perfect in weight, not to heavy, not too light like the six-axis Ps3 controller. Very slick design and feel to it and the texture of the thumbsticks and triggers are AMAZING. Very relaxing and also durable. I've had mine for almost 4 years now and i've never had an issue with the buttons or joysticks. Very easy to maintain and more accessible in my opinion than the xbox 360 controller. A great product.

Great product!

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

It does not require a battery and has a pretty long lifespan. What's great about this is that you can actually feel the game. Works great with a ps3 and pretty easy to use. The reason I gave it a 9 was because if not taken care of carefully its pretty much damageable.

New motion controls

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

I like the controller because it is wireless;now I can play video games without having to be close to the screen. It also lets you move things in-game corresponding to the position of the controller, like in littlebig planet. It is the same layout as the ps2 controller but I do not mind.

The best controller I have ever owned!

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

Sony controllers are, without a doubt, of the highest quality. The PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 is no exception. Each generation of PlayStation has had a similar controller, and there is a good reason for it. Simply put, this controller works well.

The DualShock 3 fits into my hand like an additional appendage. Sloped sides make the controller easy to grip, even when your hands are sweaty. Each button is easily depressed, with a location that feels natural. Side by side joysticks make control of any game an easy task. To call this controller fluid is an understatement.

I'm glad to see the era of corded controllers is over. The wireless responds perfectly, with no noticeable delay between actions. This controller is also very durable. I have lost track of the number of times it has been dropped, as well as covered in various food residue. Sony hit the ball out of the park with the DualShock 3. If I had to pick a complaint about this controller, I would say the price is a little high. Quality costs money however, and this controller is of the highest sort.

An Awesome controller!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

I love the feel of the controller, it has an easy grip and the rumble on it makes it seem more real. The buttons don't stick, they work exactly as advertised. After using this, I had to go out and buy another one! The price is a bit steep for a controller, but sometimes you truly do get exactly what you pay for. A cheap controller is just that....cheap. Instead of having to buy a few of the cheap ones, get this instead. The investment is well worth it! I love the fact it is wireless because it keeps me from tripping over cords while walking by my children when they are playing on it. It also makes the kids actually put up their controller to put it on the charger because they know if they don't there will be no charge and thus, no playing on it whereas with a wired controller, regardless of if they put it up or not, they can play it. If you have kids, getting this wireless controller will help them learn to take care of their things.

Great, lightweight controller for your PS3

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

Nothing beats the original Sony controller for the PS3. It is crazy light, especially compared to the 360 controller. It also lasts quite a long time on each charge. My only real complaint would be the ergonomics. It feels like it was designed more for a bulky robot hand to use than a human hand. It can get a little uncomfortable after extended play but it gets the job done and it's feather light.

Best controller ever designed

Comments about Sony PS3 DualShock3 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 3:

This is with out a doubt the best gaming console controller ever designed in my opinion. It fits so nicely in your hands and all the buttons are easily reached with out any extra effort. I've tried other gaming console controllers and none have even came close to the sony playstation three controller. I have the wireless version and it holds a charge for a long long time. I have tried knockoff brands controllers of sony's playstation three controller's design but they just aren't the same. Sony's just has a great feel, and the weight of the controller is perfect. The buttons are lined up in just the right locations for maximum preformance and comfort. You have a choice on some games to use either the D-pad or analog sticks, i like both depending on which game i am playing. Im sure most gamers who have had the pleasure to use this controller would agree with me when i say this controller will always be one of the greats.