3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Comfort:

Great and Affordable.. while they last.

What do we look for while looking for headphones? Quality and affordability! Surely, we want to tap to our favorite music on the train with good and clear headphones. These headphones are definitely clear and not horrible. The main downside to this headphone is comfort; it has no rubber to cushion it in your ear. If you have sensitive ear and wear headphones constantly, this may not be right for you! It's plain plastic; not soft at all. However, if you're in a rush to get some decent quality headphones, it is not hard to find these headphones as they could be located at your local pharmacy for cheap.

How do these things break? Everything must come to an end and these headphones are no exception. They break because their so plastic! I usually throw them in my bag on my way to school and they would crush (not easily, but eventually). The outer part will fall off first and then I would just stick it back on. Eventually, however, the outer part cracks and won't stay on anymore. That's the end of our little headphones. I have purchased 3 pairs and 1 has broken so far. I have yet to experience the kind of defect where one side of the headphone goes deaf, so that's great!

Uncomfortable for my ears

I saw these Sony headphones in store and purchased them because they were inexpensive. I also liked the look of these headphones as they come in different colors and you can pick the one you like best. I ended up choosing the teal.

This is probably the only thing I like about the headphones. Otherwise they just didn't seem that great. The sound quality was just average, not exceptional but not bad. However I just didn't feel these were comfortable. I often use headphones on the bus and while walking and these constantly fell out. The other annoying thing is that these headphones tangle so easily, even when in your pocket for a few minutes between music stops. Also, they are cheap but the quality is also cheap. The headphone string became worn very quickly and actually fell out after a few months. The headphones themselves also began to fray where they connected to the cord. I mean I know they are cheap but I expect to at least get a few months out of them.

Overall I do not recommend.

So darn uncomfortable and not really that great of sound

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

The most important thing about these is that they are so insanely uncomfortable. After wearing them for more than about 10 minutes your ears feel like they are being twisted. On top of that, the sound quality is subpar compared to other similar brands that are much more comfortable.

• Comfort:

I absolutely love these Sony headphones!

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

I have purchased many, many sets of headphones. Some good and some bad, but these Sony Headphones ended my search for a great pair of headphones. These headphones were perfect and lived up and beyond all of my expectations. I love the design of these headphones. The flat ear bud fits perfect in my ears. I always have trouble with the buds staying in my ears, they would always end up falling out with one wrong move. Not these headphones. They lasted longer than any pair I've had. They were extremely durable. I have stepped on these headphones by accident a couple times and they still worked. I even broke one of the ear buds, but they still worked. I loved the pink on the headphones. It matched my ipod case great. When these headphones finally gave out 8 months after I purchased them, I went online and ordered me a new pair. I will continue to use these Sony Headphones. They have great clear, crisp, clean sound and no static or interferences with listening to music. I also listen to my ebooks with these headphones and I an understand the narrator clearly and perfectly. I love these headphones and would recommend them to others.

• Comfort:

Decent earbuds for a decent price

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

Of course over the ear headphones have better sound quality, but these aren't bad at all. They are very affordable and they get loud and clear enough to enjoy music or movies on my phone or laptop. They are kind of painful to wear for a long period of time but I find that all earbuds give me a painful effect if I wear them for hours. These don't have any sort of foam or jelly tip to try to soften that though. They come in a variety of colors and I don't find they fall out as much as some other earbuds do.

Uncomfortable for my ears

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

Overall I do not recommend.

• Comfort:

Great and Affordable.. while they last.

• Comfort:

i mostly have only good to say

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

i bought these headphones/earbuds when i first got my ipod about three years ago and for the most part have loved them. i bought them just wanting something inexpensive to listen to music with but i have been pleasantly surprised with how long they have lasted! I did not buy them expecting them to last forever, but lately the left earpiece has been flickering on and off with the volume. I will need to a buy a new pair soon, but I will gladly buy the same kind again if they are available!!!

Sound Quality
although these may not be as good as some of the top brands, these have a fairly good sound quality for listeners who are not fanatics!

Comfort
i actually liked these earbuds a whole lot better than the earbuds i received with my ipod! they seem to fit into my ear better and don't fall out as often!

these headphones/earbuds fit fairly well for sedentary music listening and even when walking, but if you are an avid runner/cyclist you may want to look into a different pair as these do not stay in as well when running/riding bike.

they lasted 3 years for me!

Best cheap earphones

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

These earphones are great for listening to music. They are a perfect back up for when you're expensive headphones break! I've had them for a while, and they still work properly, even though they've been through hell from me tossing them around caerelessly. What can I say, I know these will come through for me!

• Comfort:

Cheap and does the trick

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

These aren't great quality headphones but they work and are at a great price point. I have bought two pairs (both from CVS). One broke after a couple months of being lugged around in my luggage while traveling. The second I have only had since thanksgiving and are fine. I don't travel with them anymore and only use them when I can't find my better quality headphones. You can't use them for phones, etc, but they are good for listening on a computer, phone, tablet. They do come in a variety of pretty colors (e.g. pink, blue, etc). If you aren't one of those people that aren't going to be doing whatever Dr. Dre does in a studio, these headphones do the trick.

• Comfort:

Good Headphones in a little package

from Erie, PA

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

I bought a pair of Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones when the ones that came from my MP3 player broke after just three months of use and I've been very pleased with them ever since. They are very durable and comfortable to wear.

Sound Quality
The sound quality of these headphones/earbuds is pretty good, they of course sound better when your in a quiet area but still work well when there's a lot of background noise.

Comfort
These headphones/earbuds are very comfortable to wear. My only complaint is that the pair that I got didn't come with covers so I had to buy them seperately, you don't need covers to wear these but I prefer to have them.

The design of these earbuds are very nice and it's the design that makes them comfortable. I also love the fact that they come in different colors so that you can get earbuds that match what ever your using them with.

I've had my pair of Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones/Earbuds for a couple of years now and use them rather frequently and they have held up very nicely and still look brand new. They have outlasted every other pair of earbuds I've ever owned.

• Comfort:

Pretty decent for the price.

from New Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Sony MDR-E10LPH Headphones:

I bought these ear buds when they were on sale for much cheaper than the actual retail price so I can't complain much. However, I've already been through two of these ear buds and I am currently on my third one. These ear buds are not very durable, but they do its job and look stylish. The sound quality is great! It is perfect for any use whether it be on laptops, iPods, or cellphones. Initially the ear buds are comfortable (more so than other ear buds I have used in the past) but after a long period of time, they begin to hurt my ears.

Sound Quality
Great for movies and shows!

Comfort
It is fine initially, but after long term use it begins to hurt.

Very stylish!

I have mixed feelings about the durability considering that I already went through a couple pairs. My current pair has lasted the longest and I treated them all with the same care. I would advise to take proper care of the ear buds for longevity.