Other Headphones:
Sony
Sony MDR-222KD Headphones

Sony MDR-222KD Headphones

Great headphones for kids!

Comments about Sony MDR-222KD Headphones:

I bought 2 of these sets of headphones for my kids. I love them. They are very durable and have lasted through what my kids put them through. They are very universal and fit into a lot of different devices. The feature I love the most on these headphones is the noise reduction. If my kids turn their device too loud these headphones will "detect" that and softens the volume so my kids can't blow their ears out. This way if I'm not around to check the volume for my kids and they plug in a device it will automatically lower the noise for me. The sound also comes out very clear. Nothing sounds muffled or has static, etc. Nice headphones!

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

great headphones for a kid

Comments about Sony MDR-222KD Headphones:

my eight year old received an ipod shuffle and a kindle fire. i wanted to make sure she did not use in-ear headphones so I bought her a pair of these sony, in pink. They limit volume which is important to me, and she does not have to put them into her ear. they are also a good size fit for her head, regular headphones would be too big. They seem to be constructed well, and have a little bit heavier cord, a good thing for kid headphones. She finds them comfortable and likes them.

Comfort
very good for a third grader's sized face.

I like the single cord, less to get tangled. have a regular headphone jack.

So far so good, we have not had them that long yet, but they seem to be holding up well.

• Sound Quality: