Other Flat Screen TVs:
KDL-40W4100
Sony LCD TV

Sony LCD TV

awesome tv for new generation

i like this smart television.it is very good at home or at rooms.it contain a lot of option.all was from latest.very modern.i like watching tv in this samsung tv because the image is very pureand great to see it.i like playing games using this tv like gta 5 and battle field and assassin creed and others games.i like too using internet in this tv.is incroyable and very splended.i like show videos in this tv is very high quality and full resoulution.i like also watching my favorite programmes in this tv like top gear and champions leage and many movies.i like in other way connecting this tv to the computer and show how amazing the control in it.and i like use this tv like a screen for my computer.it is very awesome.and i like listenning music according this tv.the sound is very pure and smart.in other way it is very simple to the use.and his price not much att all.any personne can get it and buy it.makesure when you buy this tv and use it never regret att all.ilike this tv so much.it is very good and it was a nice and reduced glare and remote control ver ni and had nice set up.i have it in my room.it is very nice.

nice but expensive

i love the tv but some times question what i could get for the same price. i feel i could have gotten a lot larger screen size. however i dont know if that would mean lesser quaility. I would recomend it to anyone as it hs a clear colorfull screen. Definatly consider this tv people!!

awesome tv for new generation

from chlef algeria

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• All the connections options I could ever need
  • Best looking TV out there
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality

• Movies
    • Video Games
    • Wall Mounting

• Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Picture perfect

from New Braunfels, TX

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

Sony has always been my favorite brand, so when I decided to get a flat screen TV, of course I bought a Sony.  My Sony Bravia is an awesome television.  Color is perfect, picture is so clear that it makes the ones at the movie theater look blurry.  I have my TV mounted on my wall and everyone is amazed at the quality of the picture on every single channel, HD or regular.  I do love HD and those pictures are really great.  It is almost like watching a 3-D movie, the characters are distinct from the background.

I gave this flat screen TV a five star rating beause I love it as much today as the day I bought it over a year ago.  Oddly enough, my son-in-law, who has an electronics degree, bought exactly the same television the day before I bought mine.  Neither of us knew the other was even shopping for a TV.

Sony Bravia is worth every penny spent.  Don't listen to all the people who say other brands are just as good and cheaper.  It just isn't true.  Sony is Sony, has been and always will be.  I would never hesitate to buy a Sony product, and this flat screen is the best purchase I ever made.  It was a good investment and with electronics, quality is really important.  Go with Sony and you won't ever regret your purchase.

Great picture Quality and value for money

from Burnsville, MN

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

This is a great TV with an attractive design, bright image and it is easy and fast to setup with good connection options. I love having the HDMI ports. Sony has done an exceptional job with this model and provides good resolution, reduced glare, simple controls.  I will recommend this model to family and friends.

LOVE OUR SONY!

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

WANTED A FLAT SCREEN AND ALSO WANTED A SONY. HAVING HAD SONYS MOST OF OUR LIVES, WE HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE THE BEST ELECTRONICS. THIS ONE DID NOT DISAPPOINT. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR PURCHASE AND GLAD WE STAYED WITH SONY. LOVE THE PICTURE, THE SOUND, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

nice but expensive

from Huntsville, TX

This is an awesome TV

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

We recently purchased the Sony LCD TV and my son just said IT RULES. IT really is a great tv. The graphics are great with the XBOX 360 Games and the picture is clear when watching TV. I would highly recommend this TV for your next purchase!! It also has side adapters for gaming and computers and cable much better than the models that you have to reach behind and put a flash light next to just to plug in your devices. We are actually thinking about getting another one for our family room.

a great TV

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

I have done several LCD televisions, but I have only owned one Sony television before this one. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I got his TV. It has lots of great features that come in handy when watching TV. The user interface on this TV is amazing. It is much more advanced than some of the user interfaces on other TVs. also the contrast ratio is amazing on this TV. The picture is as good as any other LCD television brand out there. Also the remote on his TV is incredible. It is still easy to use. I have to say that I was impressed with his speakers on this TV the sound quality is quite good. With the inputs on this TV I can plug and my MP3 player and listen to music with excellent sound quality this TV is also very thin which is very good if you do not have much space. Overall I would have to say that this is an excellent TV and I would recommend it to anyone who is in the market for an LCD television.

Sony LCD TV is an excellent choice

from Long Branch, NJ

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

I wanted to buy a TV for my room, so I went looking around and after seeing various models I made my mind and got the Sony KDL-40W4100 LCD TV.  I do not regret it for a moment and excellent product.  It was a wise decision.

Wonderful TV

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

OMG, we love this TV.We were shopping around for a tv and came across many that were on sale, this being one.We had done alot of research and asked around for opinions.We got some good and some bad and so we decided to go with it.We ordered it online and the shipping was free.Plus it was on sale.They called us the same day and made arrangements when it was to be delivered.It took only 3 days.Once we got it, we set itup and to our delight, the picture and quality of it was fabulous.It was well worth what we paid and are very happy with it.

Husband loves this one!

from North Sutton, NH

Comments about Sony LCD TV:

Energy star, mounted on wall, color is great, husband likes this TV better than sliced bread! Our first HD TV and he's ecstatic! Too new to speak to reliability but it is a Sony, so would expect a great product. Picture clarity is great, as is color. Overall, happy campers. Go Sox!