Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sony KDSR60XBR2 Television

Jaw-dropping, amazing Picture!

from Palm Harbor, FL

Comments about Sony KDSR60XBR2 Television:

This is certainly the best TV I have ever owned and everyone who comes in the house is amazed by the picture. I have Brighthouse cable with many channels now in HD and sports on ESPN, ABC & Fox are the absolute best.Unfortunately Sony appears to be getting out of the rear projection business. If you can pick one of these up before it disappears, do it! I compared this side-by-side with several DLPs from Samsung, Mitsubishi & others and the picture is just stunning.To quote a review I read before I bought it... why are you sitting reading this, just go buy one!

Love this TV

from Des Plaines, IL

Comments about Sony KDSR60XBR2 Television:

Got this TV about5 Years ago and it is still going strong. Never have had a problem with it at all.  Has a great picture especially going with the HD Channels. Love the built in Digital Tuner it has to get the OTA Signals. Kids are jealous that I keep this TV in the bedroom as was my main concern to keep it safe. They have their own 27in tv's in their rooms. Best is playing the PS3 games on it.Nothing compares. Love all the rear inlets that go from TV1 all the way to TV8 to make it easier for switching between the 2 DVD Burners, DVR,PS3, OTA Channels. All controlled by the Logitech Remote. I have a older Sony 52in rear Projection TV in my family room that is going on 10 years old and that one is still going strong also. If you want a TV that will last the time go with Sony!

it was amazing

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Sony KDSR60XBR2 Television:

this tv was beautiful, the sound was amazing. I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty expensive but worth it. If your looking for a quality screen, this is a great option. Definitely a good purchase I have already recommended it to all my friends and family