Other Flat Screen TVs:
LED TVs
Sony
Sony - Internet TV 32 in. LED HDTV TV

Sony - Internet TV 32 in. LED HDTV TV

Sony + Google + Android HDTV/Internet = Magic!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Sony - Internet TV 32 in. LED HDTV TV:

The world's first and only TV powered by Google takes you places that you never imagined! When my laptop died, my spouse surprized me with Sony's NSX-32GT1 HDTV with Internet. The possibilities are limitedless, featuring picture and picture (watch tv while you are online); Download the latest android applications for TV; 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor makes it super fast! Comes with a cool qwerty keyboard. The picture quality is gorgeous, I love reading the internet on my huge screen. To me it's like having a huge android tablet and tv wrapped in one. I applaud Sony for a stellar product. Thanking Santa and my sweet hubby for the perfect Christmas gift for me!

Picture Quality
AWESOME~

Sound Quality
We hooked up to surround sound...you can't get better than that!

Love that it's on the wall and out of reach. No kids can get to this

Slim and slender. Easy to hook up to wall mount

Better than any laptop I've ever owned

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Love, love, love this TV!!!

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Sony - Internet TV 32 in. LED HDTV TV:

Need a wifi access and a little computer knowledge. We had tried another internet TV and there was something about the wifi that kept going out in the first week we had it, they did not want to trade out TV's, they wanted to wait a week before coming to fix it, so I returned it and bought this one. I love this TV. It is easy to learn how to access the internet options. My Netflix is already programed in there, I just had to connect the accounts. I also read my email on it while I listen to the news in the mornings. I have never been much of a TV fan... but that is changing!