Other Camcorders:
Sony
DCR-DVD105
Sony Handycam Camcorder

Sony Handycam Camcorder

Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder takes nice pics!

from Rutledge, GA

Comments about Sony Handycam Camcorder:

This Sony Handycam DCR-DVD105 DVD Camcorder features a Carl Zeiss Lens, Touch panel LCD and 20x optical zoom.  I have appreciated its light-weight and the swivel screen.  The swivel screen makes recording in ackward situations (i.e. being in a crowd, not being able to stand or see the stage) easier because you can point the screen downward to make sure you are getting the picture you want.  It, also, has a snapshot feature but I haven't really used that.  We did a few times but found it useless since we don't put the videos on the computer.  There is no USB connection for this camera so uploading to the computer would not be convenient.  We have enjoyed the movies that we have taken over the years.  We have found this camera is able to easily use a generic tripod to put on stand.  It has a backlight for when it is dark outside.  You can playback on the screen and edit while the mini-dvd is still in the camera.  I think I would buy one that is compatible with a computer and not this model.  But, I would certainly buy a Sony again.