Other Headphones:
Sony
MDR-E10LP
Sony Grey Headphones

Sony Grey Headphones

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sony Grey Headphones:

Good quality and a good value

Sound Quality
excellent sound quality with no distortion or interference

Comfort
typical ear bud styling, nothing more nothing less so sometimes when listening, you don't even know they are there

typical ear bud design, nothing more nothing less

seems to be constructed well similar to any other ear buds with few parts

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Pretty Good Ear Buds

from Burke, VA

Comments about Sony Grey Headphones:

They work well but fell out of my ears a lot.

Sound Quality
Good for the most party but somewhat raspy at times and as they got older they got pretty quiet.

Comfort
They fell out of my ears a lot and made my ears feel funny.

They look cute but don't go far enough into your ear to not fall out over and over.

They age pretty quickly if you use them a bit but if you take care of them they are pretty durable.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

Decent Earbuds for the Money

from Costa Mesa, CA

Comments about Sony Grey Headphones:

If you are looking for a decent earbud for your ipod then this is a pretty good option. I say that because it is inexpensive but is lacking in quality sound. One thing I love about this is because they have different colors to chose from. You can match the color of your music player to the color of the earbuds. What I don not like is the sound coming out of these are not too great. It is lacking bass and clarity. These are great earbuds for those who want to pay little money for okay sound. These are in no way high quality earbuds. You can get this pretty cheap at any store. I would recommend you spend a little more on a higher quality earbud if you want some bass because this is lacking a lot of it. If you are using this to just listen to podcast or audio book then this would be great for that.

Sony Headphones: My Headphones of Choice

from Mount Vernon, NY

Comments about Sony Grey Headphones:

I go through headphones like candy. I am incapable of making a pair of headphones live a normal lifespan. This is a testament to the quality of these particular ones: they last me far longer than any of the other brands I've picked up, and I can honestly say that I have gone through dozens. (Due to my track record, I tend toward the lower price end when shopping for headphones, so something to keep in mind). I own these in black, and I really do like the design- it's simple and sleek. The sound quality meets my needs and expectations, and is better than some of the other headphones I've tried. The fit takes some getting used to in the beginning, but now I barely notice when I have them in. Also, something that's probably a non-issue for other reviewers: I really like that the plug goes out at a 90 degree angle rather than straight. I can't help but feeling that this helps contribute to their durability.

The Sony Fashion Earbuds are great for private listening.

from Shrewsbury, MA

Comments about Sony Grey Headphones:

The Sony - MDR E10LP Grey Fashion Earbuds are great earbuds for the price. They come in a much easier to open case than most small electronics, which is a relief to know. The earbuds also have an unusually long cord, so these are great if you want to keep your ipod of mp3 player inside a pant pocket, but be able to listen to some tunes at the same time. Besides the headphones themselves, in the case, there are a pair of cotton covers to cover the ends to the earphone. I find these comfortable for some time, but then the inside of my ear starts to itch. The sound quality coming out of these earphones is quite good, not as good as my ipod headphones, but it does do well as a replacement if you are stuck with some old pair that came with a cheap mp3 player. The headphones have a 3.5mm L shaped jack, so they are compatible with most portable devices. Unfortunatly, where the cord splits into two, is much two low, but it works if you are sharing with a friend. Playing your music on the loudest it gets to create mini speakers doesn't work out too well with these headphones. Overall, the Sony - MDR E10LP Grey Fashion Earbuds are a good replacement for worse headphones.