View more cell phones

Sony Ericsson - Cyber-shot Cell Phone

We love this phone!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Sony Ericsson - Cyber-shot Cell Phone:

We recently switched cell phone carriers and so both my husband and I were looking for new phones to replace the ones we had. We are not big on texting so we just wanted a basic phone that would be good for talking and have a decent camera in it. We found the **Sony Erricson Cyber-shot C905a Cell Phone** and thought that it would be perfect for our needs. This way we would actually have a camera with us whenever we needed it and would not miss that perfect shot. The camera in this phone actually takes really good photos and you can barely tell the difference between a photo from this camera and our more expensive camera. Sometimes the colors are a tad bit off, and that is really the only bad thing I have noticed about the photos. As for the phone, we have had no troubles with it. I could see if you were going to be texting a lot how it might not work out great because some of the numers on the top row can be a little hard to push. That is the only negative thing I have to say about this phone, other than that, we have both loved it!

I love my cell phone!

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Sony Ericsson - Cyber-shot Cell Phone:

I purchased this phone not long after the phone was released.  I remember telling my husband about it and I needed a new cell phone anyway.  I am one of those moms who likes to take pictures of my kids doing everything but I never had my camera.  I ALWAYS carry my cellphone though.  When Sony Ericsson released this phone with an 8 MP camera then I knew that I would be able to say that I always had my camera because I always carried my phone.  It takes great pictures and I love that you are able to pan and zoom the picture, save it on the camera memory or the memory stick and then send the picture out as a message.  I have had it for over a year now and the only problems I have had with the phone was because of my children messing with the phone and that is cosmetic in nature.  I am very happy with this phone!