Other Smartphones:

Sony Ericsson Aspen Smartphone

Awesome!

from Hibbing, MN

Comments about Sony Ericsson Aspen Smartphone:

I bought the Sony Ericsson Aspen for my husband for his birthday and after learning everything about it, he loves it! I love how small it is. One thing he didn't like was that the battery was tough to get out. Hopefully they'll fix that in future models. I love how the screen is a touchscreen and you get the pull-out stylus, which is really neat. I feel very comfortable typing text messages on this tiny phone. They make it easy. If you want to go online it's easy, but you have to zoom a lot to see a full website and that can be quite annoying. All-in-all I would recommend the Sony Ericsson Aspen to my family and friends. Most phones has problems and this one does, but they are really quite small and easy to fix. The price is alright and as you know you have to pay for quality, at least we do. So, if you need a new, small phone I would recommend you go get this one. It doesn't fail at all!

outsanding

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Sony Ericsson Aspen Smartphone:

Back when Sony Ericsson first announced the Aspen smartphone, a Windows Mobile 6.5.3, in early February 2010, we wondered whether the QWERTY-equipped handset would have enough room to make its mark before Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7  by the end of the year. Now, five months later and even closer to the new platform’s debut, the window of opportunity for the Aspen is even smaller. Can this combination touchscreen/keyboard candybar convince buyers with its green aspirations? Check out the full review after the cut.