Other Headphones:
Earbud Headphones
Sony
Models:
MDREX58V/BLK, MDREX58V/BLU, MDREX58V/RED, MDREX58V/SLV, MDREX58V/VLT, MDREX58V/WHI
Sony Earbuds with Volume Control

Sony Earbuds with Volume Control

Music to my ears!

Comments about Sony Earbuds with Volume Control:

I bought these to replace a pair of Phillips headphones I used for quite some time. I really like how comfortable these headphones fit into my ears and I could wear them for a long time without feeling ear pain or getting a headache. They don't cancel out much noise from outside though. I used these for over a year before they started to break down and i was only able to hear sound from one ear bud, however they lasted longer then I thought they would so I was quite happy with this product. I bought another one to replace this and its still going strong at the moment, close to 1.5 years now with no trouble and I listen to music almost every day!

the only con I have to say about this is that I wish it came with an option to shorten the wire if you want it to. I use these to work out and i feel like I am always struggling or having a fighting match with the wires and getting them neatly in place. the little rubber clip to keep the wires in place is weak and is annoying bulge that needs to go. Other then that, its a great product.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

best quality earphones

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Sony Earbuds with Volume Control:

i love these sony earbuds, easy to carry and very comfortable. I have them in my ears for more than 4 hours every day and never felt any pain or irritation in my ears. The sound quality is super good and they stay in my ear better than other earbuds. Now i can have the super cool music anytime i wanted or i can also take any call over these earbuds for hours. It is best at cancelling noise and the volume control is handy so that i don't need to operate it through my ipad. I use these with my ipod , iphone and sometimes even with my laptop while watching movies. they are so much better than apple earphones because they are very soft and very comfortable.

• Sound Quality: