Other Headphones:
Sony
DREX14VP/BLK
Sony Earbud Headset for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

Summary

Powerful bass and clear treble sound combine with track/volume controls and a mic for iPod,iPhone and Smartphone.

Sony Earbud Headset for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black)

PERFECT!

Comments about Sony Earbud Headset for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black):

These earphones are perfect! You can control the volume, and these earphones fit perfectly. I recommend these earphones, they are totally worth the money and you'll save more by buying these durable earphones. Hands down Sony does not disappoint and they come with a wide selection of colors to fit your style.

• Sound Quality:
  • Comfort:

My favorite accessory - I wouldn't leave home without them

from Concord, CA

Comments about Sony Earbud Headset for iPod, iPhone and Smartphones (Black):

I bought these for a trip and I used them on the plane - I didn't need to use my earplugs - these kept the airplane noise down

Sound Quality
I bought them specifically to listen to my music and the sound is so clear I listen more now than ever

Comfort
They are just the right size for my ear and doesn't bother me to use them for extended periods like other larger ear buds.

I like the size of the ear bud, it's not too large to bother me when I wear them for an hour or so. When I pack them up they are small enough to keep in my pocket.

I've only lost the bud replacement part - lucky for me it had two pairs of replacements in the package. Normally I go through ear buds every six month. I've had these and they are still going strong after 2 years!

• Sound Quality: