Other DVD Players & Recorders:

Sony - DVP- in. Portable DVD Player

Used on Flight 2 Hawaii

from Glendora, CA

Comments about Sony - DVP- in. Portable DVD Player:

**This DVD player was so helpful on our flight to hawaii it made the 5 hours "fly" by.**

**This DVD was easy to take on and carry.**

**We were able to see two moives. **

**There are two ports for headsets you could share the fun someone U love.**

**I would highly recommend this DVD to anyone going on a long, long flight.**

**It help past the time away. **

Great quality picture and sound

from Penobscot, ME

Comments about Sony - DVP- in. Portable DVD Player:

While planning a roadtrip with my toddler son, I thought that a portable DVD player might be my secret weapon in fighting off the fussies and, thank goodness, it worked like a charm! I spent a week or so doing research on different models and decided that in this case, it was going to be worth a semi-expensive price tag in order to get a durable high quality product. Right off we discovered that the sound and picture quality was exceptional, even through the speakers and without headphones. The controls were a little tricky to learn at first, they are similar to the touchpad on a laptop, and respond well to light touch and not so well to attempts to "push" the buttons. There is a button for going up and down on the menu list, designed like the + on a video game controller, that is sometimes hard to control due to it's small size.  My favorite features are the swivel screen, it can rotate 180 degrees and even fold down to a tablet style, and the remote, which seems to work from nearly any angle, including from behind the player.  The battery life is great, it's not too heavy, the screen is large (for a portable model), and performance so far has been stellar.  All in all, well worth the price tag especially with the good financing offer we recieved. I'm definitely happy we made the splurge!