Other Digital Cameras:

Sony - Cybershot W170 Digital Camera

not a great camera

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Sony - Cybershot W170 Digital Camera:

I am little bit disappointed with the camera. I used a sony dsc P92 digital camera as my first camera and I still love it and working great. Since my brother loved it, I had to give it to him and bought this camera. when i took my first picture, upon seeing the preview i became flat and once I transfer to the computer, I realized that I did a mistake by buying this camera..

I don't like the picture quality here. even though sony boasts like it will take hdmi quality pictures, but picture quality is not so great. they look excellent on the screen display, but once you transfer to the computer, we can see the poor quality and blurry images of the pictures.

particularly in low light conditions it gives grainy pictures.. too much brigth colors. I tried to figure it out with manual settings but left with no luck.

very bad at even 400 above ISO levels

even the outdoor pictures quality is not impressive..

pros: great lcd display, hdmi pictures, manual settings

cons: lack of picture quality, grainy pictures, no much use of manual settings

I don't recommend this product to anyone

DSC W170 is Awesome!

from Arlington Heights, IL

Comments about Sony - Cybershot W170 Digital Camera:

DSC W170 is all what you need. All other cameras in this range are available in 3x optical zoom, but it has 5x zoom and its a 10 Megapixal camera. Night shots are also good. It is a camera with lot of features in small packeage. I'm loving it!!