4.8

4.8

Awesome!

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Sony - Cybershot T70 Digital Camera:

I've brought quite a few products from Sony & I must say,i've never been disappointed with a single one & this camera is no exception. It has a myriad of features (read ' bells and whistles' lol) & takes great pics with excellent clarity & definition,unlike other digital cameras i've owned in the past. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone & everyone I know who is looking for a new camera.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

Love this camera

from Big Bear Lake, CA

Comments about Sony - Cybershot T70 Digital Camera:

This small camera packs a big punch!  So easy to use and the pictures are fantastic!  Would recommend to anyone. Karl heiss lens makes this camera well worth purchasing.  I can take this camera with me anywhere.  It slips into a pocket,  At the size of a cell phone there is no reason to miss a photo op again.  Touch screen panel makes this an easy to use camera.  Love the larger than average led screen at 3".

Stylish and slim

from Houston, TX

Comments about Sony - Cybershot T70 Digital Camera:

Extremely easy to use, exicity new functions like "smile shutter". Clear, wide extra large touchscreen. Make a serious fashion statement with all the color choices.A brief touch anywhere on screen zooms in on that part of the image for quick checking. Anti-blur function captures high definition images. enhanced functions for dynamic freeze-frame effects and "retro" mode recreates feel of an old-fashioned camera. Also, a paint function to draw on your pictures!

Great Camera

from Smithfield, RI

Comments about Sony - Cybershot T70 Digital Camera:

The Sony Cybershot DSC-T70 Digital Camera was purchased by my sister.  Many pictures where taken then uploaded on the computer and WOW!!!!! Beautiful clear pictures that we were able to share with family members throughout the East Coast.  Once I've used a product and have fantastic results, I almost always make recommendations to my friends.

There are so many camera's on the market which makes purshasing decisions harder.  This is why we, as the consumers must make those recommendations.  I never buy a product until I read many, many reviews.  Most times I will wait to see how the product is selling befor making a purchase.  Electronic gadgets are expensive and I want to know that I will  have a product that will last and give me the results that I desire.

good for beginner

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Sony - Cybershot T70 Digital Camera:

cyber shot function is awsome.Pretty, slim with 3" LCD screen gives the maximum. easy to handle. not so sharp pictures. you get worth for your price. shutter speed is also fast. A really nice camera for beginners. Sony should provide camera pouch with the cameras