Other Digital Cameras:
Sony
Sony - Cybershot H20 Digital Camera

Sony - Cybershot H20 Digital Camera

Almost point and shoot, but not totally.

from Thomaston, GA

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H20 Digital Camera:

This camera takes nice pictures, and it is easy to get the pictures from the camera to the computer. Its downside is that it is a bit confusing to use unless you read and study the manual. As a mom of four, I have not had time to dedicate to memorizing all of the camera's features. Outside pictures are generally quite good, while inside ones end up being a bit grainy and dull. When the flash is used, it tends to wash things out a bit too much. While some electronics are intuitive to use, this camera is not. On the bright side, I have not had issues with it working. The battery holds a charge for a good while, and the fact that it is a rechargeable one is a feature I was looking for when deciding on a camera.

Portability
I wish the camera was a little bit smaller and lighter. But it never claims to be a compact camera.

• Image Quality:
  • Battery Life:
  • Portability:

So simple to use

from Provo, UT

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H20 Digital Camera:

I love that I can throw this camera in my purse and bring it with me everywhere. It is so compact and simple to use. The screen is big and the pictures are such good quality. The camera has a good memory on it, but I also bought extra memory. The only part I don't like it that I have to have the camera to charge the battery. So be extra prepared for anything just in case. If you know you have a special event coming up make sure you charge it that night and you will be fine. It has a strap on it that you can put around your wrist. I like that because I am very accident prone. There are lots of setting on the camera. I don't know how to use them all, but the ones I do are very helpful when getting the right picture.

• Image Quality: