Other Digital Cameras:

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera

Sony Cybershot takes clear photos

from Everett, WA

Comments about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera:

This is by far the nicest camera I've ever owned. It has 14.1 megapixils and my pictures are almost always crystal clear. It does have a lag sometimes to snap the actual picture, but I think thats due to the mode. The face finder option is perfect. I use my camera almost everyday to record milestones of my infants and it works perfectly.

SONY CYBERSHOT DSC-W370 GREAT VALUE FOR EVERYDAY PHOTOGRAPHERS

from Hilton, NY

Comments about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera:

I was replacing a Kodak Easyshare camera from many years ago. After looking through many reviews and websites I found this **SONY CYBERSHOT W370** at a very reasonable price. It came in a great dark green color which made it even better to me, since it was so different from most cameras. This camera is very easy to use for novices and has great potential for above average photos. It came with a very easy to install photo program and was up and running in minutes. The pictures have been great and I am looking forward to many years of easy photo shooting. The body may be a touch wider than many of the newer shoot and point cameras but it is definatly not a hindrance. This camera has a very large window to view your photos. The quality of the photos taken is above average in my book and having a 7X Optical Zoom is a major plus. After doing some research I am very pleased with my purchase. At such a reasonable price this model is a great value for your money.

The Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera is a fabulous buy

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera:

For the price range, this camera has to be one of the best! I've had it going on 3 years now and the pics are gorgeous! Kept up with all the usual wear and tear of being thrown around, tossed in my purse, etc.

Very compact and sleek design, never looks outdated(even 3 yrs later!!)

Would highly recommend.

Excellent Sony Cyber-Shot Digital Camera

from New York, NY

Comments about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera:

Great camera!! Nothing wrong to say about this. I own one but not in this color. I own the silver one and I would recommend this camera to all my friends and family. Very easy to use and install software.

High quality easy to use camera

from Spring Hill, FL

Comments about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W370 Digital Camera:

I have owned many digital cameras over the years, and I have to say this one is my favorite by far. The price is a good deal for a quality 14 megapixel camera. There are others for cheaper, but they don't have the zoom or features of this camera. This camera has a 7x optical zoom, whereas most of the other 14 megapixels in that price range have only a 3x optical zoom. The zoom on this camera was what originally sold me on the camera. I didn't find out about all of the other features until AFTER I bought the camera. The panoramic mode is a lot of fun. It lets you "sweep" a picture over a few seconds and turns it into a picture. The smile finder mode is a lot of fun too, especially with kids. When set in this mode, the shutter will go off when the subject smiles. (Fun to play with and try and trick the camera!) This camera is very easy to use, with most of the features easily found through the buttons on the camera, rather than having to scroll through a menu, which can be time consuming. If you want to quickly get to the video option, you simply turn the dial to the video camera. One thing I did want to note on this camera is that you can use the memory stick OR an SD card. The box for the camera was a little confusing and made it sound like you need both, but you can use either or. Oh, and the pictures come out AMAZING!!!