Other Digital Cameras:

Sony Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

This is a wonderful camera

Comments about Sony Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera:

It's nearly perfect and everything I wanted as a beginner taking up an interest in photography. I don't know tons about cameras but I loved this one and rarely had an issue.

Image Quality
This camera takes some amazing pictures. The only thing I ever complained about was that it would take a couple shots to just get a simple clear one at times, even when I wasn't moving. Other than that the pictures always came out so clear and showed so much detail.

All features worked well. I never got the chance to go through all the features and see the way they work. I did a lot of basic point and shoot.

I think that any higher quality camera can be slightly difficult to use if you don't know anything about technology or electronics like me. But I liked this camera because it was like a dslr without having the big huge look. There also weren't so many buttons to navigate. Overall I'd say pretty simple and still awesome quality.

I felt comfortable that this camera would be durable. I was always cautious though. Any electronic device will not survive a hard enough impact to something else. Best thing to do would be NOT to drop it.

Battery Life
I remember the battery life being just okay. I wish it would last a whole lot longer for the amount of time it seemed to take to charge.

Portability
This camera was very easy to carry around with me wherever i went. I didn't have a camera carrying case. I usually just used the neck strap it came with. The lens that you choose for the camera will make the difference seeing that it is pretty much the only large part on the camera. But if you have a place to put it before taking shots then that works too. I didn't mind.

Sony NEX-5N

Comments about Sony Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera:

This is a great camera for photographers of any level. It's easy to use and takes beautiful pictures. I haven't had it for long, but I've already taken some beautiful pictures with it! It comes packed with a lot of features and settings that are suitable for really any level photographer.

Image Quality
The images come out beautifully. They are sharp and clear. In low light situations, you don't even need a flash because the camera performs so well--there is hardly any noise, especially compared to other cameras of this price-range!

There are plenty of automatic settings for those who are not comfortable with the more advanced settings, but those settings are still there. Plus, the camera menu gives a description of what each setting does, making it easier for beginners to learn!

Battery Life
The battery lasts a while, but if you're doing heavy shooting, you might want to bring a spare battery with you!

Portability
The size of this camera is very compact compared to the traditional DSLRs that take the same quality images. This makes it very easy to carry with you wherever you go!

• Portability:

All the functions of a DSLR

from Clifton, NJ

Comments about Sony Compact Interchangeable Lens Touchscreen Camera:

Takes great photos, even if you are only a casual photographer. Would have given it the highest rating if not for the poorly placed video button

DSLR quality

Good in all modes

Very easy to use

Can take a beating

Very long lasting

Portability
With a pancake lens, it fits in your pocket