Other DVD Players & Recorders:
Sony
BDP-N460
Sony Blu-Ray Player

Sony Blu-Ray Player

Great player for the price!

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Sony Blu-Ray Player:

Getting ready to spend a week recovering from surgery, I knew I'd be holed up for a while and wanted to watch my Netflix streaming movies on my tv, not computer. I did a LOT of research and called every friend I knew to get opinions of the players available at the time. After reading all the reviews, I narrowed it down to this model and a very similar Sanyo one. The prcies were similar, features almost identical and since I have a Sony tv, went with the Sony. I'm very very pleased with my purchase. As the other reviews have already stated, it CAN be a little slow. But the updates are frequent and it's been very easy to use allof the online content. I was easy to hook up - though I have NOT attached extra speakers through it (yet). The only complaint I have is when I had to call Sony customer service. My Japanese isn't so hot and my Hindu is worse, so they were absolutely useless to me. In the end a NETFLIX employee got on the phone with Sony and helped walk me through the problem. Kudos to Netflix and kudos to the actual player, just not the staff.