Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television

My Sony bravia

from Falmouth, MI

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

We purchased this tv about 18 months ago. I love the picture quality. It is easy to see from every angle in the room. The sound quality is excellent. Our prwvious tv was only 19 inches so when we watched our first movie on this one it was amazing. Almost as food as going to the theater with the exception of the popcorn. My husband really likes the picture for sporting events. It is awesome to watch football and be able to see the blades of grass on the field. I am very happy with this purchase. We bought it from our local furniture store who matches the price of any other appliance store so we were able to get a really good price. Also, it was very easy to set up. The only problem we have is that I could not figure how to hook up the DVD player and the wii. There are several ports but only a couple of them work for the equipment that we have. I imagine that there is a way to hook it all up I just am not tech savvy enough to figure it out and the instructions that came with the tv are too confusing.

Great tv for a good price, Great picture, We love it!

from Pleasant Grove, UT

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

So after having a 20" tv for nearly 10 years, my husband and I decided it was finally time to upgrade. So we started shopping around and ended up buy this Sony Bravia 46" flat screen tv. WOW! It is SO MUCH COOLER than our old tv!!! We used to have a really hard time watching movies, because we couldn't see anything when the movie got dark, but now the picture is so clear, we can see everything! And it's so much bigger than we're used to. And the glare from the windows is no where near as big of an issue as it was with our old tv. The controls are super easy to use, it's really easy to select favorites, and to "jump" back and forth between 2 channels. There are a whole bunch of ports to plug in anything and everything. More than we'll ever use. We are very happy with this purchase and look forward to many years with it!

~eh....~

from Sebring, FL

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

well we got this tv and had to return it-not too easy to hookup and lacked the presence we expected-with kids and dogs if you dont mount it on the wall its so lightweight it can be easily knocked over. Screen quality and price about average for this type of TV

Sony bravia series tv's are the best tv's on the market!

from Hoschton, GA

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

I own several tv's, but I own two of these tv's and this is one of the best tv's on the market. On top of that sony equipment has been the most reliable electronic supplier on the market for years. The price may be higher than other tv's, but I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.

Great LCD HDtv if using multiple media players

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

I could echo the other reviews but I won't so I'll give a bit more info. Bright LCD flat screen ever seen. Has features to really set the screen/channels just the way you want it. Even has brightness setting.Has multiple connections for just about any media player you want/own. Also has the connection to hook up your pc to if you really want to go big screen while surfing the internet!Only thing I found to be worrisome was the base. While it comes with a strap if you want to use a tv-stand, it does not seem like it would support it very well since the tv is pretty heavy (doesn't look like it but it definitely is). I suggest getting it professionally installed to prevent a major disaster.

LCD is all you need

from Ronkonkoma, NY

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

This Television was a great buy.  1080i output.  HDMI hookup is easy to use and allows for an incredible picture quality.  I have seen several LCD HD TV's since I bought this one last year and this has the best pivcture by far of any that I have seen.  Sound quality is great as well.

Who needs plasma?

from Fort Rucker, AL

Comments about Sony BRAVIA in. HDTV LCD Television:

While researching flat-screen TVs, we discovered that plasma TVs couldn't be laid flat and most moving companies wouldn't insure them for that reason.  Since we move frequently, we decided to go with the LCD screen.  We were a little disappointed that we wouldn't be getting that awesome plasma picture quality, but as soon as we saw the Sony Bravia we were sold.  The picture quality is excellent and the colors are vibrant.  The only problem we've had is that occasionally the speakers pop, especially at high volumes.  We decided to go all out and buy the home theater system, so no more problems.  All in all, an awesome TV and we are completely satisfied with our purchase.

And my bad, it's actually 46", not 42".