Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

Best out of 5

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL46SL140/91 46 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We have 5 televisions all together, this tv being our living room television. It's the best one in the house. Provides all our basic entertainment needs with a bonus, lovely screen and size. Sony is a good brand all in one, my favorite.

Picture Quality
Very good picture quality, can see everything very clearly and because the screen is just the right size I believe it makes it all the more defined. Not too big or small. The color is good too, I know one of our other television has colors that make the screen seem bluer or redder for whatever this reason. The colors are as should be on this tv. Great for movie nights.

Sound Quality
I'm partly deaf so sound quality is important. I can easily detect statics or delays given I depend on hearing as is. The sound is perfect when the volume is at least to 20 I have absolutely no problem hearing it with no misunderstandings.

I like flat screens, I like this one in particular because it's easy to adjust the position of the screen for days the light is hitting your screen.

Great tv, Great price

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL46SL140/91 46 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I bought this tv three years ago and it still has not lost its charm. There are tons of HDMI outputs, some on the back of the tv and some on the side. It takes a little longer than usual to power on, but once it does it is amazing!

Picture Quality
With how far technology has come since I bought this tv three years ago, the picture is still way better than a lot of tvs that recently came out on the market.

Sound Quality
The sound it pretty good for being a little bar at the bottom of the tv. It can project the sound across the room without sounding really distorted. The only thing I do not like is it almost sounds like voices echoing in a tin can when I am watching movies.

I move several times a year and have lugged this thing around for years. I have bumped it on a few walls and it still has not been scratched or dented in.

It is not a very thin tv. It is at least three or four inches deep!

Good TV, at a premium Sony price

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL46SL140/91 46 in. HDTV LCD TV:

This is the first flat-screen TV I have owned. I like the multiple HDMI inputs (as well as the coaxial input for my antenna), and that those HDMI inputs are split between the back of the TV and the side edge. I also like that the remote has a single button on the bottom side, to quickly enter or exit standby mode. The remote also has buttons at the top to perform some Blu-Ray player functions.

It does take a few seconds to power on (from standby mode), at first giving the black boot-up screen and then coming to the most recently viewed channel but not accepting remote control input. I also wish the TV had picture-in-picture, as I would have thought all modern TVs can do that.

wish it had picture-in-picture and started up faster