Other Flat Screen TVs:
Sony
52S5100
Sony - BRAVIA KDL- in. HDTV LCD TV

Sony - BRAVIA KDL- in. HDTV LCD TV

Sony BRAVIA KDL-52S5100 52 in. HDTV LCD TV has a GREAT picture!

from Graham, NC

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA KDL- in. HDTV LCD TV:

I purchased a Sony BRAVIA KDL-52S5100 52 in. HDTV LCD TV because of the good price I received.  I already owned a high def. 50" screen TV, but the price was so good for this 52" that I figured I could sell the other TV to offset the cost of this new one.  (I also have several smaller high-def. flat panel TVs.  I was really suprised how the picture is so much clearer and sometimes seems to be coming right at you (like a 3D would).  I have put a picture I took of my pet hamster when he was picked pet of the day.  You can see how clear the picture is.  It appears as though he is climbing out of the Sony BRAVIA KDL-52S5100 52 in. And this was not even on a high def. channel!  HDTV LCD TV.  The picture is great whether you are watching a live sporting event, soap operas or even prime time television.  Watching a movie on it is like going to the movie theater without the sticky floor and overpriced tickets!  The Sony BRAVIA KDL-52S5100 52 in. HDTV LCD TV is a great TV and a bargain (even if I had not get it on sale and had to pay full price). I would recommend this to anyone.  Everyone that sees it cannot believe how good the picture is.  As an added plus, if you do not know electronics too well, it is very easy to hook-up and set-up.  Sometimes things say easy to install and are pretty hard to set up (and I happen to know electronics), but the Sony BRAVIA KDL-52S5100 52 in. HDTV LCD TV truly is easy to set up.