4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

A wonderful television that will please for years

from north augusta sc

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I love this television! I have owned this for five years now, and it rests happily in my bed room. This television is the perfect size for my bedroom. Forty inches is the ideal size for a bed room space. The picture comes in crystal clear, and the high definition ensures high quality. The sound quality is superb! I love watching the discovery channel on this television, and I can easily become absorbed in the show that I am watching because of the life like sound quality. Sony makes high quality attractive looking televisions, and this brand is no different! I love the way it rests on my dresser in the bed room. This television performs perfectly, and I have been extremely impressed with it after each use. This television has passed the test of time, as it is an older version. I highly recommend this television from Sony.

Picture Quality
Crystal clear picture in high definition!

Sound Quality
Sounds like built in surround sound

I have had the television for over five years without issues

Bravia is still the Best

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I have always been a fan of SONY products; so naturally when I decided to upgrade my television to the next gen model, I looked to SONY. The Bravia line has been around for awhile, and it is by far my favorite of the models out there. There are three different versions of Bravias; model S, model W, and model V. The S model is the lower quality, while the V model is the top end. You will see a decent price difference between them, and the biggest difference is the picture quality. The S model tends to blur more often during fast moving scenes (i.e. sports), while the V model stays crisp throughout. I decided to go with the one in between which was the W model.
So far I have not regretted it. The picture is sharp, the sound is great. It's very compatible with all my other SONY products, which makes syncing my electronics a snap. There are five separate ports for electronics, and two HDMI ports. I get daily use out of my television, and I have not noticed even the slightest amount of wear.
Overall, a great buy for a quality product. I highly recommend it.

Happy with the Sony BRAVIA

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We've always had Sony tvs and have never been displeased with them. This particular model has been a great television and was worth the price. Hopefully it will last a long time because it is a big investment.

Picture Quality
We noticed right away that the picture was high quality compared to the other tvs available at our local dealer. We purchased this television over a year ago and have been very pleased with it.

Pretty sleek looking. I'm not a big fan of tvs taking up the main stage of a room, but this one doesn't dominate the room. Looks pretty good actually.

Nice tv for the price

from Browns Mills, NJ

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

When I moved into my apartment, I got a 55 inch television for my spacious living room. Two years later a bought a house with a smaller living room and the 55 inch sony was too big so I downsized to the 40 inch model. The picture is clear, the sound is good and the HDMI ports are plentiful and properly spaced. Connecting the cable, dvd, VCR, blu-ray player, and video game system is extremely easy. Also the set was easy. I didn't wall mount the tv. Instead i got a stand with a drawer and that too was easy to attach. The one thing that always has bothered me about sony televisions are that the blacks always seem very black. When scenes are at night, you can barely see what is going on, even if you have the picture set to vivid and the brightness turned up. This has been the last 3 sonys. I don't know why this is or how to correct it, but other than that, this is a great television.

Picture Quality
good other than with dark scenes. they are too dark and it's hard to see what's going on. HD quality is great.

Sound Quality
the blu-ray dvds sound like you are at the movie theatre.

had for 4 years and no problems.

slim and lightweight.

i have had sony for years and never had any problems, I recommend them 100%

Great picture!

from Trumbull, CT

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

This is our main TV and we watch it a lot. Love the clear picture and the sound and picture quality we get on it. The HD service makes it even better.

Picture Quality
Wonderful picture quality. Able to see each blade of grass in a sporting event. And the colors of the players uniforms are so bright and brilliant. Great for a sports fan!

Sound Quality
Very good sounds all of the time. Only wish the channels would have a standard between the shows and the commercials.

We don't move it around. But we have needed to get behind to hook up wires for various reasons and it is easy to move, not too heavy and moves back into place without any problem.

Fits perfectly where we have it. And, it would also work very well in many different settings depending on how you choose to use it in your house.

Sony Bravia: Practical and Extravagant All at Once

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

I have always liked Sony's products. They seem to last forever for the most part. I have a home stereo from the early 1990s and the sound quality is the same as when it was bought over 20 years ago! I already know that I am going to have this Sony Bravia KDL-40W3000 for a long time. My only complaint is that I really wish the TV would come on when I turn it on, what I mean is there is a few second delay. That absolutely drives me bananas! It's only a few seconds, but you know how it is when you are missing a show you have been following. That is one of those times when every second counts! I love playing video games on this TV it makes the whole experience more realistic. It really lets your mind go into fantacy mode.

Picture Quality
The picture is very clear and the colors are noticably richer than comparable TV's.

Sound Quality
I was suprised with the sound quality. This TV has built in surround sound.

I'm always rearranging furnature and I've moved this TV around many times. I've bumped it against the wall several times and you can't tell.

The remote is so easy to use you will know how just by lookng at it.
The only negative thing I have to say is that it takes a few seconds for the TV to come on after I turn it on.

This is the perfect TV to have if you're into playing video games, especially interactive ones.

Great Living Room TV!

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We have had this Television for 3 years and it has been a great addition to our living room! It is the perfect size for most entertainment centers without being overly big and obnoxious. It is very easy to use, especially when switching inputs to use our other devices for game playing or movie watching. The HDMI cable that came with the Television did just go out on us, but I think that is to be expected with it came with the television. A minor setback to a great TV. My husband really loves how great the picture quality is when he is playing his video games, although he would love a bigger size. I do think this Television may work better in a master bedroom or maybe just a smaller living room/family room.

good picture and sound

from Redmond, WA

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

The Sony Bravia is a great TV. We could have gotten a larger TV for less money, but the Bravia has fantastic color and everything looks really crisp. An extra 6 or 7 inches of screen size isn't worth the clarity and crispness in my opinion. We've had it for almost 3 years, and we haven't had any problems with it. Also, the sound quality is surprisingly good for one of those thin TVs. We ordered it online and assembly was pretty easy.We mostly use it to play XBox and watch movies with friends over. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase.

Picture Quality
fantastic color and everything looks really crisp

Sound Quality
The sound quality is surprisingly good for one of those thin TVs

We've had it for almost 3 years, and we haven't had any problems with it

Looks modern

Great so far

Best tv ever

from Milan, MI

Comments about Sony BRAVIA KDL-40W3000 40 in. HDTV LCD TV:

We bought this tv when we first decided to upgrade from a tube television, and it was a very good decision. Picture quality is great, ease of use is very good. Lcd is definitely the way to go. has alot of port so you can hook up your stuff. This a great tv if you buy you won't be sorry

It has moved with us several times and it is in great shape