View more misc computers electronics

Other Misc. Computers & Electronics:
Sony
Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television

Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television

Sony 60" SXRD

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television:

I purchased this tv about two years ago.  I did a lot of research before my purchase and found that this was the highest rated rear projection out there.  I would have to say that it exceded my expectations.  A great television with amazing picture quality.

Our Sony tv is great!

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television:

We have a 40" Sony Flatscreen LCD tv on our wall. We absolutely love it. It has been great! We have a DVD recorder, Playstation 3, surrond sound system, VCR, and Nintendo Wii hooked up to it. Picture is great! Great quality!  A little slow when switching channels, but we currently only have an HD antenna, so that is to be expected.  Everyone I've known that has had a Sony TV has been pleased.  I would highly recommend this brand!

clear picture with great sound quality

from Monroe, LA

Comments about Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television:

This was my first high definition TV.  I decided on a 40 inch screen. Do not have that large of an area for TV so did not think that larger would have good quality picture.  This has great picture from all views.  Will probably put this in bedroom and purchase a larger screen in the near future.

Superb

from Cypress, CA

Comments about Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television:

Highly accurate primary colors; solid video processing; superb feature set with numerous picture controls; fine connectivity,  beautiful external design. it certainly has plenty of settings. Clarity is simply superb. It gives you a theatre feeling and makes you enjoy your watch worth....

Buy Sony TV's if you want the best

from Burke, VA

Comments about Sony - 60" SXRD Rear Projection Television:

Sony makes the best TV's. We had a Sony TV that we had used for 20 plus years (lost count) that finally conked out. We were waiting for this so we could get a High Definition TV. We thought it would outlive us, but finally it did and guess what our new High Defintion TV is.You guessed it- What else, a new Sony.