Other Flat Screen TVs:

Sony 46 in. HDTV LED TV

I love it

from Castaic, CA

Comments about Sony 46 in. HDTV LED TV:

I love this T.V it is really good and you can never go wrong with SONY they have great customer service and really good quality products. the frame of this T.V is perfect it is really thin around the edges and it has a glossy black finish. HD channels look there best. this might not be the best thing out there but it is for sure one of the best LCD T.V's I did my research before purchasing this item and they were comparing it to the new LED T.V's and it was still up there with the newest technology. I had to decide between an LCD or an LED (the newest technology) supper thin, bright, and new style. Made by SAMSUNG. I made my choice and I don't regret it one bit. I love this T.V

Good picture and connectedness

from Austin, TX

Good picture and connectedness

I own a Sony Blu-Ray and appreciate that I can use either remote for functionality.  I can't remember what it is called, but Sony has a sync feature that communicates between Sony products and makes the experience better.

Here is the thing that prevented 5 stars

The picture quality is at best a B+.  I have adjusted all of the standard features and many of the advanced features to improve the picture quality, but I have been unsuccessful at improving it.  The picture quality is on par with the first generation LCD that I purchased four years previously.

It may sound odd, but I think this unit works best at 1080P compared to 720.  I am referring to the difference in quality between this Sony LCD television and other manufactures comparable products. (i.e. Sony is better than Samsung at 1080, but Samsung is better than this Sony at 720.  I use DirectTV so the majority of HD that I watch is 720 which

Love IT!

from Reno, NV

Comments about Sony 46 in. HDTV LED TV:

We own this TV and it is absolutely perfect! the sound is great, the picture is wonderful  and the price is al;il costly but well worht it when your looking for quality! Sony is a brand I will always use!