Other Joint & Muscle Pain Medicines:
Sombra
Sombra Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel

Sombra Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel

Provides a great deal of relief without a bad scent

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Sombra Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel:

I was introduced to Sombra at the office of a massage therapist I was going to. I have chronic issues of knots in my neck and shoulder, so the typical lavendar and other oils weren't cutting it in terms of the amount of relief I was able to get from massage. The therapist asked if I was OK with trying sombra pain releif gel and I was in pain so I was willing to try just about anything. It was interesting. It has a warming sensation when put on my skin and continued to have that effect as the massage therapist worked on my back. I felt it was longer lasting then a lot of other pain relief creams and really enjoyed the effects. It seemed to allow a deeper sense of relief overall and really helped to get at the pesky knot in my shoulder. The next time I went to her office for a massage, I bought some of the gel. I chose to buy it because It had a scent, but it wasn't as strong as pain relief creams can often be. It spreads well and is easy to rub into your skin. It does work better when you have someone rubbing it in/applying it for you (as it allows for deeper penetration) but does also work if you are applying it on your own. Overall, a great pain relieving gel. The only down side is that it is more costly then most others around.

Amazing stuff

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Sombra Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel:

I cannot believe how well this stuff works. I was skeptical because I was so used to using biofreeze. I not only used it on myself but now I use it on all my clients and they love it too. I am a massage therapist so I deal with joint and muscle pain on a daily basis. I decided to try this product on myself first before introducing it to clients. The first thing that caught my attention about this product was the smell. Usually the muscle creams have a very strong odor. This has a little odor but it is not as strong. The feel of it, the texture, and the odor almost make it fit in more with a therapeutic setting. Pretty much all of my clients like this and I have some who ask for it and want to purchase it to use in between sessions. My chiropractor uses it as well at his office. I really like this product and it is worth very penny. Plus you don't smell like bengay the rest of the day.

Good pain relieving gel

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about Sombra Original Warm Therapy Pain Relieving Gel:

Sombra's original warm therapy pain relieving gel absorbs fast with an immediate cooling sensation then develops a deep gentle warming heat; it is alcohol-free, non-greasy and non-staining. It has a citrus-menthol fragrance, that, although pleasant, is not necessarily desirable.
I believe Sombra is only available through healthcare professionals, as I have never seen it available anyplace except thru my Chiropractor.