Other Misc. Vitamins:

Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C STRESS FORMULA

The Vitamin with Kick

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C STRESS FORMULA:

A friend recommended taking B-Complex to relieve stress so after trying a few other brands, I began using Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress Formula about six months ago.  I have a regimen that works for me.  I awake, mix my powder collagen, chromium picolinate and CLA.  I do a little 30 minute exercise routine then I eat a hearty breakfast of egg whites with spinach & tomato with mushrooms or oatmeal sweetened with stevia and some almond milk.  Then I take the rest of my vitamins and supplements.  I take Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C Stress Formula and since I've been taking this supplement, I have more energy, I am more focused on my activities and feel less stress in my day.  I recommend this supplement for anybody who has a lot of stress in their daily life and need relief.  You will notice the change in your mood within the first few days of taking.

Great supplement for active, stressed-out people!

from Marlton, NJ

Comments about Solgar B-Complex with Vitamin C STRESS FORMULA:

I have a job that requires heavy lifting and that can be stressful.  Extra B vitamins and vitamin C help me replenish my reserves and stay on top of my game.

Solgar makes the best supplements.  They use amber glass bottles to prevent light and heat from compromising the vitamins' potency.