Other Dehumidifiers:
Soleus Air
DP1-70-03
Soleus Air Pint Dehumidifier

Soleus Air Pint Dehumidifier

Great dehumidifier for my basement!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Soleus Air Pint Dehumidifier:

The Soleus air pint dehumidifer is absolutely exceptional. Last year, when it was raining a lot during the Spring season, my basement was constantly feeling damp and the air was filled with humidity. After I could not deal with anymore, I went online and bought this. It arrived a couple of days later, and it was so easy to install in my basement. It took all of the humidity out of my basement within just a couple of hours. The air went from damp and just uncomfortable to crisp and clear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to get rid of the humidity in their home.

This dehumidifier is extremely effective. The air in my basement went from damp and gross to clean and dry within just a short while.

Safety
No safety issues with this machine.

The filters are so easy to change. No problems here.

This machine is strong and sturdy.

I love how it isn't too big, and it really does not take up much space at all.

• Safety:

Nice unit

from Wayne, MI

Comments about Soleus Air Pint Dehumidifier:

**Soleus DP1-70-03 Dehumidifier is a great unit. It is relatively quiet, even on the highest settings, and doesn't take up too much space.**

**I got mine because my basement is not sealed very well and leaks water when it rains too hard. It also had a bunch of mold in the walls when we moved in. (which we have since removed) Our basement also gets very damp and mildew filled on a regular basis.**

**I found that as soon as I put the **Soleus DP1-70-03 Dehumidifier in the basement, the mildew reduced significantly and the mold no longer was formind. The basement has started to smell normal.****

**Also, it is very easy to dump out the water, nothing special to do it.**

**I really don't think that I have any negatives to say about the **Soleus DP1-70-03 Dehumidifier. I like mine in every way and I hope it last for a long time.****

a very good dehumidifier

from Oakdale, CT

Comments about Soleus Air Pint Dehumidifier:

i needed a dehumidifier for my basement because it moldy and humid there during the summer and spring months. i found this one in the mall and i decided to buy it. ever since i bought it, i have noticed that there has been a very big difference in the amount of mold that i have found in my home. the dehumidifier hardly makes any noise and i forget that it is even there. this dehumidifier was easy to set up and it is a bit heavy. the color is nice and neutral and perfect for any home. when water collects in this dehumidifier, it is very easy to empty outside or in the sink or tub. also, the screen on the appliance is easy to read and the buttons are easy to learn how to use. the dehumidifier will not break the bank and it does not spike up the electric bill when i use it. i like this dehumidifier because it is able to hold a lot of water and that saves me from having to empty it often. i love this a lot.