Other Elliptical Machines:

Sole Fitness Elliptical Trainer

Very Good Elliptical

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Sole Fitness Elliptical Trainer:

My wife and I have owned the Sole Elliptical E25 machine for almost three months now. It continues to perform as well now as it did the day we bought and set it up. Like most other models, the Sole E25 provides a long, 20" stride. However, unlike the others, this machine is built on a frame that is almost a foot shorter than others. This was especially noticeable when at the store and we could see them side-by-side. This shorter frame allows us to put it in a more confined space than we would normally do. The Sole E25 also provides 16 different resistance levels, which should be enough for you to get a wide range of workouts. The display is smaller than others, but still large enough to give the necessary feedback. Other nice features include the ability to program your own workout routine (two separate users can each have their own routine), and built-in speakers with a plug-in for your MP3 or IPOD.

Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Trainer is a great work out!

from Wise, VA

Comments about Sole Fitness Elliptical Trainer:

The Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Trainer is a little pricey, but a great machine!  My Dr. recommended getting an ellipitical because I have a bad knee.  He said it would help slow down the progression of Arthritis in my knee (I'm only 32!), so my husband and I purchased the Sole Fitness E25 Ellipitcal Trainer.  It is one of the best for it's price range.  It is a much smoother ride than the cheaper versions.  The Sole Fitness E25 Ellipitical Trainer is really quiet and has a fan on it to keep you cooled off while you work out, but it isn't very powerful.  It feels very sturdy, you don't feel like you will fall off of the machine.  The Sole Fitness E25 Ellipitical Trainer is programmable.  It has the ability to safe personalized programs for two people.  It has a lot of programs built into it, so you do not have to make up a program.  It is a great workout for your arms and legs!  The downside is it is a big investment and takes up a lot of room.  It would be nice if it worked out on it's on for you, but you have to actually get on it and work out on it yourself!