4.8

Solano Super Solano Professional Hairdryer

4.8

Best Hairdryer experience

Comments about Solano Super Solano Professional Hairdryer:

This hairdryer works so great for my hair type! It dries quickly and effectively. It comes with two diffusers that work perfectly for dry damaged hair. The soft diffuser makes my hair light and fluffy, while the other one gives my hair body without frizz. I absolutely love it!

It dries my hair very effectively to make it very pretty and feminine.

Drying Time
This hairdryer dries my hair way more rapidly then any I have ever tried before.

Settings/Features
Many features to choose from to achieve your desired hairstyle.

Noise Level
This product is not noisy and is actually very quiet producing a low volume hush sound.

I have had mine for a year now and it still looks and works like it is brand new!

• Drying Time:
  • Settings/Features:
  • Noise Level:

Best blow dryer ever!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Solano Super Solano Professional Hairdryer:

I bought a Super Solano almost 10 years ago, still works perfectly fine. It is the only blow dryer I use. I am not a hairstylist, I just learned at a young age to blow dry my own hair, and this dryer does make a difference. I would not recommend anything else.

• Drying Time:
  • Settings/Features:
  • Noise Level:

Solano Hairdryer was good for my sister I had to go buy one!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Solano Super Solano Professional Hairdryer:

I try to buy pratical gifts for my family and my sister had complained that her hairdryer was about done so I went out to buy her another one. I wanted a cost effective one but I also wanted one that would last and work well. I came across this hairdryer at a beauty supply store and looked it up online at the store. I read some reveiws people had written and everyone said they loved them so I bought it. Thank goodness for techology right! I really appreciate actual customer reviews, the good and the bad, so I know what I am getting myself into. My sister absoluetly loves her, that when mine went dead I immediatly ran at go this one. I normally buy chi products but she loved it so much I went with this brand instead. I love it and it has been working great for me the past two months. I would really recommend getting this hair dryer if you are looking for something ecomonic and works well.

Awesome, powerful pro-series hairdryer

from Glendale, CA

Comments about Solano Super Solano Professional Hairdryer:

I got the Super Solano Hairdryer as a gift. I absolutely love it. I was not very certian of the difference between a pro hairdryer and the 1875 Watt ones that are sold in department stores and drug stores - always thought that the pro ones have longer cords and are more durable. BUT....I found out the hard way about the true difference. I traveled to Europe and opted not to carry the hairdryer with me. What a mistake that was! I used another (well-known, high quality brand, 1875 W) hairdryer and after 3 uses, my previously split-end free & shiny hair, turned into a frizzy, dryed up, dull mane...When I returned I was forced to chop off 3 inches!

In all the Super Solano in a great hairdryer, but here is a quick pro & con review:

Pros: Powerful air flow, quick drying time, cool shot button, long (6ft) cord, two heat settings, two speed settings. Very durable and long lasting. (I have mine for over 4 years and use it constantly)

Cons: It's a bit on the heavy side, the price is a bit steep for most people and parts may be hard to find.

There are other dryers out there that are not as heavy. My model is an older one and I lost my motor screen cap (which protects your hair from being sucked into the back of the dryer and from excessive dust collecting in the moving parts) and was unable to find a replacement (even online). the exterior housing was slightly changed over time and the new parts are not the same size as the one I have.

Finally, with all of the above said, I am still using this hairdryer and still love it (missing screen and all). It really has the power and heat to achieve pro results. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to pamper their hair at home as they do in the salon!