Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers

Pros

Cons

Softsoaps - R - US!

Softsoap is my favorite brand of liquid pump soap for so many reasons, not least beause they have a vast array of fragrances which smell so good they almost pass the taste test!Read complete review

Before we had antibacterial soap we had products such as Purell and Germ X which were (and are) superb at obliterating germs, viruses and bacteria, but did leave your hands a little dry and stung badly if you had any cuts or sores. Then came the antibacterial soaps which combined the selling points of both. But to counteract the drying effect of the sanitizers Softsoap added moisturizers to keep your hands soft and supple. The result from Softsoap is an inexpensive family soap which can be used many times, without the drying effect and without the emptying effect on your wallet!

I have to mention my son who gets eczema frequently and this is triggered by so many chemicals and additives in products these days. He has been using Softsoap for years and I've never seen any kind of reaction from using this product. My husband is more than happy to be seen using these soaps and I have no doubt it's because the packaging is not in the least girlie.

If I had to be picky on the design of the packaging, not on the soap itself, is that the nozzle area gets quite dirty quite quickly. However the advantage with Softsoap is that I just pump a bit into my hands and then go to work on the grubby nozzle, in seconds, it not only looks clean but is bacteria free!

Not for sensitive skin.

I bought this one day for all of the bathrooms in my home because we were running low on hand soap. Everyone in my house has somewhat sensitive skin and I decided to give this a shot against my better judgement. I got a few different scents and they all smell really good and left a good smell on my hands. When we started using it my daughter got horrible rashes all over her hands. These are not just small rashes, these were huge and almost looked like they were burns all over the backs of her hands and up onto her wrists where she had used the soap. No one else in the family had a bad reaction and the soap worked very well for the rest of us. The rashes took about two weeks and a doctor visit to heal, they were horrible. If you have sensitive skin this is probably not the right hand soap for you to use, I would find a different type of hand soap that does not have as many harsh chemicals in it.

Nice soap and cleans well....

from Ottawa Illinois

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

I really like the selections of soaps that the Softsoap carries. I like this one the best as it has the Anti Bacterial in it that I use a lot during the winter, but also I have pet birds so I need a better soap cleanser to wash my hands. This way the anti bacterial can help curb the germs that I may have from being outside in the garden or tending my flock.

The soap foams up well with just one squirt from the pump bottle. IT's nice and creamy and not a thin runny soap. It lathers well and sticks to your hands while giving off the different scents that they carry. I am also glad that it matches the décor in my bathroom and it's in a nice small pump bottle that fits next to the sink that doesn't take up much room.

The scent is well done and not an over powering smell. IT helps you to wash your hands longer as the smell makes you feel good! Lavender and Cucumber soaps are my two favorites and around holidays they have soaps made for that time with a nice pleasing scent. I also like it that they make it in huge refill sizes as then I don't have to keep running to the store to get a new one! Just unscrew the lid and pour it in!!

Not for sensitive skin.

from Elko, Nevada

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap is my alternative to bar soap

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

I love the soft soaps that comes in the containers with a pump and this brand is my favorite. It is sanitary as well as a anti-bacterial and comes in a clean looking clear container so you can see how much soap is left in the container. This brand of soft soap comes in several different scents. I usually choose the soap by the color and put it in the room that the color matches best. Holiday time it is fun to use the color that is identified with the holiday. Color matching would be enough reason for me to buy this soap but what I really appreciate is that this soap is a germ killing anti-bacterial product and has eliminated the soap dish mess. This soap is a wonderful way to keep soap available wherever you need to wash your hands. We keep containers of soap in each bathroom as well as the kitchen and one can even be found in the work room. My husband says it does a good job of cutting grease that he gets on his hands when working on the car. It is a good product and inexpensive. Can't ask for more that this.

I think hands are being washed a lot better and getting cleaner as we don't seem to pass colds around as much as in the past.

This product comes in several different scents and truthfully I like them all. They are mild and not overpowering.

Very good and great priced.

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

This hand soap is really a good price for what it offers. I usually buy this and put it in the bathroom for washing hands, and for guests. I have occasionally ran out of it, and used other hand soaps and this one is the best price.

It's great at quickly washing your hands. The bottle is easily designed for everyone to use, even for small children. I think it is great for guests to use, because this is a necessity but shouldn't be expensive. I highly recommend soft soap for washing hands for guests, children, and even yourself.

I don't love the scent of this product. It is not too strong, but it doesn't smell great either. I don't really notice a significant smell to it, and it perhaps is odorless. I just think that it could be improved on the scent. However, it is still a great hand soap. Especially for the price, it can't be beat. I will be continuing to buy it, and keep it as the hand soap for our house.

This is a good basic hand soap!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

This antibacterial hand soap is a good basic soap to have around your house, job or wherever you may use it. I like that these ones have the added moisturizers in them. It helps more than other soaps that don't have the moisturizing feature. I like that it won't dry out my hands easily. I like most of the scents of these soaps. They have a good variety to choose from. My favorite thing about this hand soap is the price. I can usually always find these hand soaps at a good price. The soap gets your hands clean and free of germs. I like the pump on this bottle as well. If you are looking for a basic hand soap then I would recommend giving this one a try. It is a pretty good deal!

This soap is effective in getting hands clean. You feel like you are getting the germs off with this hand soap.

The scents of these hand soaps are pretty good. The nice thing is that if you don't like this scent there are others to choose from.

Great soap!

from TN

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers is a really good soap to keep on hand. I first started using this soap in clinicals at a nursing home. This is the soap they had in their bathrooms. Usually with continuous use of antibacterial soaps your hands will become dried out and from my experience they will even peel. I absolutely love that this soap has moisturizers in it because it truly did help my hands be less dry. It did not work overnight, but after continued use my hands were noticeably softer and did not peel. I would recommend this hand soap to anyone who has to wash their hands often and suffers from dryness from it.

I was very impressed with how much this soap helped my hands. I never would have guessed just a little moisturizer in the soap would help as much as it did. Since the soap was helping my hands become less dry, I was also able to cut back some on using hand lotions.

The smell is perfect to me, especially in a work setting. It is just a clean smell.

Great soap!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

This is such a nice, reliable soap if you're just looking for a basic hand soap for your home. I really like the variety of scents, though some of them can be a bit too strong for my usual liking. However, the price is definitely right, and I always like to stock up on this soap. The variety of scents is great because it means I can get specific ones for different rooms in the house, which is nice if you are interested in creating a "theme" for each room. The fact that they are antibacterial is really great for me, as a mom with a little boy who just loves to get grimy at every opportunity. I also love that they contain moisturizers, because I wash my hands really frequently and sometimes that causes my skin to dry out when I use other soaps. This helps to prevent that.

These do a nice job of cleaning skin and killing germs.

The scents are a little too strong, but the variety is great.

I use this product at home and work.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

Softsoap is my number one handwashing soap for using at home and at work. For home, I purchase the Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers for use, especially after doing outdoor chores. I also like the type that has Aloe for damaged hands that I get from overwashing. By working in the Medical Field I do a lot of handwashing. This is the reason I prefer Softsoap Antibacterial hand soap with moisturizers. It helps to get that extra cleaning from the tasks I have to perform at work. The small soap dispensers are just the right size for countertops and the pumps works fantastic. I enjoy the benefit of Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap having ingredients to help fight bacterial and moisturizers to combat the dryness my hands substain from constant washing. These soaps are a nice invention by Softsoap,and I hope they come up with different fragrances that I can also enjoy. Having a cleanser and disfectant in one product is fantastic. It's a winner in my book and a product that I would recommend for any household.

It cleans and disinfects to my satisfaction.

All the types that I have used has the perfect scent, without a lot of fragrance that dries out the hands.

A soap I actually like to use

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

I have never been spectacular at washing my hands. I wash them when they get dirty, after using the bathroom, and before handling food, but I was never one to wash them 'just because.' After using this Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers I have changed my ways.

This soap feels luxurious on my hands. It is silky, smooth, and lathers great. I avoided antibacterial soaps before because I hated how dry my hands would be after using them, but this soap is different. The added moisturizers in the soap really do make a difference. I can feel the difference before I even rinse it off and afterwards my hands feel soft and moisturized like I have just applied lotion. I no longer have to apply greasy lotion to my clean hands and I no longer avoid the sink. I still do not wash my hands as much as I should, but having this soap at all my sinks has helped tremendously. This is the first spring in several years I have not caught the flu and I believe it is because of this soap and the way it has helped me improve my hygiene.

The varieties of scents are all excellent and with all the options everyone is sure to find a favorite.

Cheap but effective

Comments about Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers:

The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers are a decent hand soap for an extremely low price. I like putting them in the guest and public bathrooms in my house for when we have visitors.

The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers works well as a soap. My hands are clean whenever I use them, and I believe that they help keep hands sanitized when we have colds going through the house.

I do not think that the moisturizer part of the Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers works as well as I would like for it to. It is better than if there were no moisturizing properties at all, but I live in an extremely dry climate and still have to put a separate lotion on my hands every time I wash them using the Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers.

The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers has an extremely wide variety of scents that you can purchase. They range from mild, traditional scents to stronger, more unique odors. For the most part, they are pleasant scents that last for a decent amount of time.