70,103 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Soft Surroundings

Summary

Soft Surroundings is a multi-channel retailer selling women's apparel and accessories with a focus on luxurious comfort and style; as well as home accessories, bedding, furniture and beauty products.

Read 70,103 Reviews

Soft Surroundings

This time was find.

This time was find. I had placed an order prior...see below. N

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎18‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: Initial...Read complete review

This time was find. I had placed an order prior...see below. N

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎18‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: Initial Question/Comment: I am buying 2 Queen size silk pillowcases and should be getting 20% off per your ad and it is not showing up in the bag with 20% off. What do I do?

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎23‎ ‎PM : SystemSystem: Welcome to Soft Surroundings. One of our customer care agents will be with you shortly.

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎28‎ ‎PM : SystemSystem: Edik has joined this session!

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎28‎ ‎PM : SystemSystem: Connected with Edik. Your Reference Number for this chat is 316582.

‎4‎:‎31‎:‎28‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: Hello, my name is Edik. I will be more than happy to help you.

‎4‎:‎32‎:‎33‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: Silk Pillowcase

Items Total:
Estimated Shipping:

$91.85

Sub-Total Before Tax:

‎4‎:‎32‎:‎53‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: This is my order.

‎4‎:‎33‎:‎09‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: They are charging me the regular price and not giving me 20% off.

‎4‎:‎33‎:‎33‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: Thank you. Please hold for just one moment.

‎4‎:‎34‎:‎28‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: Mary please place the order and reply the email with the promotion and your order number and we will be more than happy to make the manual adjustment.

‎4‎:‎35‎:‎12‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: Silk Pillowcase

Items Total:
Estimated Shipping:

$91.85
Ok hold on

‎4‎:‎36‎:‎23‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: We will be more than happy to make the manual adjustment when we receive the email.

‎4‎:‎36‎:‎28‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

‎4‎:‎37‎:‎59‎ ‎PM : CustomerMary Miller: Your Temporary Confirmation Number is: 0532288299

‎4‎:‎38‎:‎33‎ ‎PM : AgentEdik: Thank you for your order. Once the order downloads to our system, I will make the necessary adjustments. I will then resend your email confirma

Bad experience.

Bad experience. Before placing my order, I called the 1-800-240-7076 Customer Service # and asked if there were any coupons or discounts that I could apply prior to placing my order as the shipping alone seemed exorbitant. I was told that I could get $10 off the shipping, BUT I had to place my order 1st, then it could be adjusted, but I needed to give it a few minutes after placing the order before I could call back to have the discount reflected. I did as instructed (believe the rep was "Caesar"?). Called back and talked to "Flora"? and gave her the temporary order # and she told me I would get the $10 discount but I need to give it another 15 or so minutes and call back to get the adjustment, she also told me that there would be no problem as the card would not actually process until the next day. I have out of town company and got tied up until around 10:45 pm. I called again to request the $10 adjustment. Spoke with "Christopher" and he didn't know why I was told I could get a $10 discount. I called before I placed my order as the discount was important in my determining whether to place the order at all. I had 2 reps prior to talking with him that both told me I would get the $10 discount, yet he told me it was too late and it needed to be done prior to placing the order. Infuriating! I did as instructed. He then told me he could give me $5 refunded to my credit card . .if he could refund $5, why couldn't he refund the $10 that both previous reps told me I would get? He also told me there was no record of my order having any reps previously assisting me - WHAT? I didn't make this up. Overall my experience has been lousy. $5 off shipping is still more than USPS would charge any Joe Blow off the street to ship an item using their flat rate medium box, which both of the ordered items would easily fit into, and I KNOW Soft Surroundings has deep shipping discounts with carriers. I feel ripped off and will most likely never buy anything again from SS

Fun!

Fun!

need free shipping!

need free shipping!!!!!

Usually it is five star.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

Usually it is five star. I didn't receive your bedding sale catalogue and was frustrated checking out. And yes, I thought I had an item just to find out no I didn't and itsndiscontinued. I've shopped with you for over five years. I do know y'all were extremely busy with this good sale. I understand that. Still I wish I had know enough time to get a good deal.

fast and efficient

fast and efficient

I love your clothes!

I love your clothes!

Shipping costs very high.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

Shipping costs very high.

I was offered 15% off two items during my online shopping...

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

I was offered 15% off two items during my online shopping but, it never showed up in the processing...very disappointing! Love many of your items, quality etc... do know what that was all about.

The only issue was my new computer.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

The only issue was my new computer.

This website functions very well.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

This website functions very well. I like that I can "shop the look" as well.

Very easy to find items that I liked in the catalog