31,184 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Soft Surroundings

Summary

Soft Surroundings is a multi-channel retailer selling women's apparel and accessories with a focus on luxurious comfort and style; as well as home accessories, bedding, furniture and beauty products.

Read 31,184 Reviews

Soft Surroundings

(20488)

I have been a customer for over 10 years.

I have been a customer for over 10 years. I used to live in Connecticut and purchased from that store as well. I spend at least $500.00 a year. Some years more if I purchase for the home. I plan on a new home in the next year and will use your store for my decorations and bedding.
However, I am upset about the high shipping costs. I think you should consider a discount of some sort. Also, you send out coupons after rather large purchase. I have about $80.00 worth right here in my hand but I can't use them because they have expired. I think you should change the expiration dates to last a year. If I have already spent $500.00 chances are I have spent my wardrobe update for the year. A coupon that expires in what? 2 or 3 months is like not getting one at all. Also, you ask for my birthday month but I never get anything for my birthday.
I complained to one of your reps. She was very nice. I had made a purchase of 239.00 earlier today. Then I purchased 185.00 later today. She was nice enough to take $10.00 off both purchases. Don't think I don't appreciate it because I do.
Like I said I am a good, steady customer and also a very good living , breathing advertisement. All my clothes have labels that say "soft surrounding". I am sure the dry cleaner look at this. I also tell everyone who says I always look nice that I purchase my clothes from Soft Surrounding and tell them about the website and urge them to request a catalog.

Bad experience.

Bad experience. Before placing my order, I called the 1-800-240-7076 Customer Service # and asked if there were any coupons or discounts that I could apply prior to placing my order as the shipping alone seemed exorbitant. I was told that I could get $10 off the shipping, BUT I had to place my order 1st, then it could be adjusted, but I needed to give it a few minutes after placing the order before I could call back to have the discount reflected. I did as instructed (believe the rep was "Caesar"?). Called back and talked to "Flora"? and gave her the temporary order # and she told me I would get the $10 discount but I need to give it another 15 or so minutes and call back to get the adjustment, she also told me that there would be no problem as the card would not actually process until the next day. I have out of town company and got tied up until around 10:45 pm. I called again to request the $10 adjustment. Spoke with "Christopher" and he didn't know why I was told I could get a $10 discount. I called before I placed my order as the discount was important in my determining whether to place the order at all. I had 2 reps prior to talking with him that both told me I would get the $10 discount, yet he told me it was too late and it needed to be done prior to placing the order. Infuriating! I did as instructed. He then told me he could give me $5 refunded to my credit card . .if he could refund $5, why couldn't he refund the $10 that both previous reps told me I would get? He also told me there was no record of my order having any reps previously assisting me - WHAT? I didn't make this up. Overall my experience has been lousy. $5 off shipping is still more than USPS would charge any Joe Blow off the street to ship an item using their flat rate medium box, which both of the ordered items would easily fit into, and I KNOW Soft Surroundings has deep shipping discounts with carriers. I feel ripped off and will most likely never buy anything again from SS

I love your clothes!

I love your clothes!!

As usual very good.

As usual very good.

I received a wish list from my wife.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

I received a wish list from my wife. However, when I tried to add the items I picked to my cart, it would not do it. It said that the wish list did not exist.

Always the best.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

Always the best. I found a sweater today at such a reduced price, I had to buy it,

I hoping that the shipping date was sooner than 3weeks- e...

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

I hoping that the shipping date was sooner than 3weeks- especially at that rate!

Very pleasant

Very pleasant

Easy!

Easy!

Love the stuff.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

Love the stuff. Cringe at the prices.

Need to show what carrier is used for shipping.

Comments about Soft Surroundings:

Need to show what carrier is used for shipping. Had to call the 800 #. Can make a difference in the address used. Thanks -

Very good