Other Detergents:
Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener

Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener

Pros

Cons

Infuses clothes with a white lilac and spring flower scent

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener:

The Snuggle fabric softener is another detergent I used because of it strong dual white lilac and spring flowers concentrated aroma. Not only do the clothes actually smell beautiful but the product infuses clothing fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look. After a large load of laundry my garments came out soft, scent infused, static free and the liquid fabric softener lasts for 90 plus washes as you can buy the huge tubs at a bargain price at most grocery stores and it saves you money in the long run. I switch back and forth on fabric softeners but the Snuggle brand is one of several that I purchase regularly and I enjoy the scent range they offer. This Snuggle fabric softener is safe to use on ordinary washing machines and it’s one of the most sort after brands for washing detergents of today, its trustworthy, delivers on their promises of making your clothes soft and it’s a high quality product. I have not been dissatisfied with using the Snuggle brand with my washing, would highly recommend it.

The scent of this fabric softener is amazing!

from Davie, FL

Snuggle Exhilarations White Lilac & Spring Flowers Concentrated Fabric Softener truly captures every scent of spring in one bottle. When I first opened the bottle to sample the scent at my local grocery store, I was just shocked at how well of a job they did at creating the perfect scent. I decided right then that I was not going to buy just one of these. I ended up getting three containers of this fabric softener so I would be sure to always have it on-hand to ensure that my clothes will always smell like spring-time flowers. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking to spend a little extra money to have their clothes extra soft and smelling great.

The performance of this fabric softener is great. My clothes and towels come out extremely soft and smelling like white lilac and spring flowers.

The smell of this fabric softener is absolutely unbelievable. I have never purchased a fabric softener that smells better than this one.

A Little Too Strong...

from VA

I bought the Snuggle Exhilaration White Lilac and Spring Flowers when it was on sale and the store ws out of my normal Downy April Fresh fabric softener. In the store it smelled great. A little sweet and not too flowery. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it, since it was on sale. But when I got it home and used it, the smell was pretty overwhelming. Thankfully it didn't stay strong for too long. Otherwise I would have had to rewash all out clothes, as when they first came out the smell was so strong I started sneezing within a few minutes. It did do a decent job at keeping all my laundry nice and soft. Especially my towels, they were pretty soft and fluffy. However, while I may buy the regular Snuggle, I don't think I will buy this particular scent again, as I feel it is just a little too strong and a little too flowery for my liking. And I had even watered it down a bit like suggested in my washer's manual. I hate to think how strong it would have been had I used it full strength.