Other Detergents:

Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener

Pros

Cons

Soft Clothes with a Sweet Blossom & Pomegranate Scent

In general, I'm a big fan of the scent of pomegranates.  So when I noticed that my hubby had picked up a bottle of **Snuggle Fabric Softener Exhilaration** in **Sweet Blossom and Pomegranate**, I nearly swooned with delight.  I normally don't take particular notice of what brand or scent of fabric softener is currently sitting on my dryer, but this version of Snuggle really caught my attention.

The Snuggle fabric softener is a soft pink and creamy liquid.  The scent is very pleasant, but not at all overpowering (in my opinion).  I poured a cupful into the fabric softener dispenser of my front-loading washer, and washed my clothes as usual.

When the load was done, I pulled out a bundle of damp, sweet-smelling clothes.  The laundry felt soft even while they were still damp.  There was no oily residue or spotting that sometimes happens with other liquid fabric softeners.

An hour later, my clothes emerged from the dryer feeling fluffy and soft, smelling fragrant, and with absolutely no static cling.  **Snuggle Exhilaration Fabric Softener** in **Sweet Blossom and Pomegranate** was exactly what I was hoping for, and delivered everything it promised.

Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener- Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk

My family loves clean fresh smellling clothes and bed sheets. I have tried and used many different brands. One of the main factors in my deciding which to use and which I like the best is smell, scent, price, and performance.

I have used regular Snuggle Fabric Softner (Liquid) before but seeing the new Snuggle Exhilarations in concentrate, I decided to try it. I bought Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk 32 oz.- 32 load.

The smell was very refreshing and a nice mix of scents. But after using it, washing, and drying my clothes, the scent was very light, and not as strong as I thought and hoped it would be. I want my clothes to smell good and fresh not just right after the dryer but long after! I like strong scents on the clothes, some people do not. But as for my family we do.

I used more the next load to see if that might help and make the clothes smell stronger but once again, it did not. It did help wrinkles, I saw no wrinkles on the shirts or pants. So that is a good point!

Overall I am not really satisifed or dissatisfied but I won't buy it again.

Strong Scent But Good Product

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective

Cons

• Strong/Bad Scent

• Laundry Room

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

I purchased the Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener last time I was at the store because I had run out of the traditional scent of the Snuggle liquid fabric softener. The actual product itself is great! The softener really makes my clothes soft and I can definitely tell a difference in the way my clothes feel when I use this compared to other liquid fabric softeners. However, the scent on this product is way too strong for my liking. It is a very strong lavender scent that gives me a headache every time I open the bottle. And the scent does linger pretty strongly on my clothing even after it comes out of the dryer. I would recommend this product if you really love a strong scent of lavender, but if you do not stay away! If you are looking for a great quality detergent try a different scent of the snuggle liquid fabric softener.

Lpve it!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

I have never used fabric softener before, I never saw a need, but I was asked to try this product by my boyfriend and I fell in love. I can tell how much of a difference there is between clothes used in this fabric softener versus our clothes that aren't used with this product.

Left my clothes soft, unstaticy and the smell was amazing. if you are looking for the best fabric softener around, this is by far it. I can not believe that I have never been a fabric softener fan until now. this stuff is by far amazing.

The scent is amazing. I am always getting complimented on how nice our clothes smell. Before, I constantly worried because we have pets and a boyfriend who smokes. I no longer feel the need to constantly worry. My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and this product is great on her skin, there have been no instances or hives or rashes or any break outs. I am utterly impressed.

great fabric softener

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

Lovely scent and have used their brand as far as I remember as a kid. I used it when I used to do my own laundry as a little kiddo and using it on my two year old little princess's clothing too and still using it. I love sniffing my clothes after doing the laundry of the fresh scent. There are not very many good fabric softeners that smell amazing and feels super soft. We use their fabric softener also on our adult clothing and even hand and body towels. I definitely have recommended and will continue recommending Snuggle fabric softners to family, friends and others. I'll always be a loyal Snuggle fabric softener user since there isn't much other brands that compare to their scents and quality.

Works amazingly leaves our clothes and our baby girl's clothes super soft and smelling great.

Love the scent especially since its not overpowering or stinky. I hope they produce more different scents.

Be Careful

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

When I purchasd this Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate, I did not realize that it was concentrated, I just thought that it was a new scented type of Snuggle. I used the regular amount that I always do with this fabric softener. When my clothes were done washing, it was like there was this horrible slimy film left all over the clothes. They felt really soft, but it also felt like there was candle wax coating them. It made me look back at the bottle and that is when I realized my mistake. I re-washed the clothes and it seemed to help, but really they needed to be washed again. On the bright side, it works really well and it smells great! The other piece of good news is that you know you only have to use about one third the amount as you do with regular brand Snuggle or other fabric softener. Just be careful not to make the same mistake that I did and use too much.

This fabric softener keeps your clothes very soft and clean smelling!

Strong smell, doesn't make clothes very soft..

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

I purchased Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener because I received a coupon for it in the mail. The original price was a little high and I was hesitant to buy it but with a coupon? Sure.

When I first opened it I noticed that the scent did not strike me as being "relaxing" and "lavender" at all. It had a sort of annoying smell that just did not sit right in the bottle and definitely did not smell nice on clothing and sheets. I ended up getting a small headache from the scent and had to give the product to a relative of mine. They prefer their original fabric softener but will use the Snuggle Exhilarations when they run out of their current product. I would not purchase this product again nor would I recommend it even if it were on sale.

The performance was overall just OK. I did not notice a major change in the softness of my clothing and bed sheets.

The scent was pretty powerful and gave me a headache. I tested this twice and both times I got a headache. It's definitely not a pleasant smell.

A Little Goes a Long Way and Smells Great!

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

I love Snuggle Fabric Softener and use both the liquid versions and the dryer sheets. This one is one of my favorties. It has a wild orchid and vanilla scent that is wonderful but if you use too much of it , it is a bit strong smelling. It is very concentrated so you only need to use a little bit to soften your load of laundry. It leaves the clothes and towels soft and fluffy with a nice smell that lasts and lasts. Snuggle is a bit more expensive than some of the cheaper brands but you can find it on sale or a coupon. The bottle comes in a few different sizes and one bottle with last a while as it is so concentrated. The scent may be too strong or floral for some people and may irritate sensitive skin people. You could use much less of it than recommended and still get soft laundry. It works well in all water temperatures. It is a liquid so you have to add it to your water or dispenser. I recommend it. I don't recommend it for babies though as the scent would be too much.

Too smelly

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

Im not a fan of any of the snuggle fabric softeners. Without using any liquid softeners my clothes come out of the wash smelling great and feeling soft enough for me. This stuff does not make a difference to me in terms of softness, but oh boy does it add a scent to my clothes. I am very sensitive to smells and I cannot stand my clothes smelling this strong. It is not a bad smell, it is just a very strong smell. I prefer to throw a lightly scented or unscented dryer sheet into the dryer with my clothes in lieu of this product since those do not over power my clothing and cause me to gag. On a positive note, if you like this kind of product it is very easy to use and the bottle is a nice design

I really do not see much of a difference in the softness of my clothes when I use this product

Way too scented, doesn't smell clean and fresh, but instead smells like you are trying to cover something up.

Great fabric softener with lots of great scent options!

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

The Bottom Line: Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener is simply awesome! I always have at least two bottles in my laundry room so that I never run out. With a great variety of amazing scents, and a great fabric softening power, Snuggle will almost make you look forward to washing your laundry!

We live in an area of the country with very hard water, and washing laundry usually means that our clothes will come out less than soft, and towels quite rough. Every since I discovered Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate LIquid Fabric softener, I am finally able to not only have clean clothes, but also wear clean clothes that smell awesome, even after wearing them a whole day. The strength of the scents will vary from scent to scent, but I find that they all linger quite a long time, even in your closet. I have had many guests ask me what kind of softener I use for our towels, because they love how fluffy and soft they are, even though they are no longer new.

Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener not only works amazingly well at softening your laundry, but it also gives you quite a few choices as far as scents go: White Lavender and Sandalwood, Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk, Wild Orchid and Vanilla, White Lilac and Spring Flowers, Sweet Blossom and Wildflowers. I highly recommend smelling each one while in the store to figure out which will suit you best. I did not smell the White Lilac and Spring Flowers or the Blue Iris and Bamboo Silk before purchasing them, and I have to say they are my least favorite scents. My absolute favorite scents remain Sweet Blossom and Wildflowers (amazing scent!), and White Lavender and Sandalwood (if you like lavender, you will love this). These scents are truly exceptional and make doing laundry a chore I do not mind at all!

Snuggles a long time favorite - now so so

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

I like the liquid fabric softener and Snuggles is a favorite for the scent however I question if the dryer sheets wouldn't be better, save time, energy and money.

I have been a snuggle fan for years and wish they would have just left the original product alone. Now the choices call out to me on the shelf and I am always disappointed. Like most fabric softener it softens and makes laundry smell great however I find that it takes more of the product for my water than what is recommended on the bottle, especially when it comes to those extra-large loads. At first I was concerned that the scent would be way to strong but since have discovered that any scent is all but gone by the time that the clothes have gone through the rinse and spin and drying cycles. I now have gone back to the old fashion method and don't put in the fabric softener until the final rinse and of course that means setting a timer and being available to go add the softener at the appropriate time.

I liked the new white lavender scent however it would not be a favorite if there was to much of it floating around in the air.

Smells great and gets the job done

Comments about Snuggle Exhilarations 3x Concentrate Liquid Fabric Softener:

This is actually the first Snuggle product I've used, and based on my experience with it, I will definitely be open to using more Snuggle products in the future.

The fabric softeners comes in a variety of scents, all of which smell amazingly good. I personally really like the white lavender scent, it's soft and pleasant-smelly without being too overpowering. In my opinion, the scent might be better suited for girl clothes than boy clothes, but that's fine for me since I'm a female myself! One thing I have noticed is that I need to put more of the fabric softener in than I do for other brands if I want the scent to truly last and stay on my clothes. If I use a normal amount, the scent tends to fade after the clothes have dried, so I do need to put in more than I usually do, but it's not that big of a problem. Although putting "3x" into the name may be a bit too much, just saying.

The fabric softener does leave my clothes feeling noticeably softer afterwards, so that's a plus as well!