4.8

4.8

Snicker's dark Chocolate Delight

from Georgia

Comments about Snickers Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar:

Snicker's dark chocolate is so good. It is better than the original for me because I am a dark chocolate lover. The outer coating of the snicker bar had dark rich chocolate covering it and the inside had delicious nuts and caramel inside. This is a snack I wish I could have on a daily basis but wouldn't want to risk losing all of my teeth. This is the snack I prefer over all other chocolate candies and the smell is amazing. It smells so sweet and like real chocolate. I would recommend snicker's dark chocolate for chocolate lover's and use them as party stuffers. I have actually put this in many of my co-worker's holiday snack bags. Unfortunately, it is limited.

Dark chocolate lovers will enjoy this

Comments about Snickers Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar:

Anyone that is a fan of dark chocolate will enjoy this change of pace product. The dark chocolate used is nothing special and does not produce a great product, but it is definitely a good mass produced snack. The Snickers has the normal caramel and peanut filling that is found in milk chocolate Snickers.

Yummy!

Comments about Snickers Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar:

I'm a big fan of snickers chocolate bar,but not so much of milk chocolate,
so when I first tried the dark version I fell in love!
It is seriously the most decadent and delicious chocolate bar you'll ever taste if you like
dark chocolate,almost like eating a complete dessert!

Such a treat!

Comments about Snickers Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar:

I have always loved Snickers! Their new Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar consists of the usual peanuts, caramel, soft, moist nougat center, but it is enclose by sweet and rich dark chocolate! The dark chocolate tastes amazing. It has a very strong flavor. It really complements the peanuts. I hope they will decide to carry these permanently.

A combo for the ages!

Comments about Snickers Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Bar:

Snickers were already a delicious candy bar. The way that caramel, peanuts, and chocolate work together is simply magnificent. If I didn't know better I would say it was impossible to improve upon. Add dark chocolate to this mix and your have something incredible.