Other Sodas & Beverages:
Snapple - NEW!  DIET TROPA ROCKA

Snapple - NEW! DIET TROPA ROCKA

A great taste.

Comments about Snapple - NEW! DIET TROPA ROCKA:

I am a huge fan of Snapple, but I definitely don't find the Diet Snapple as great as the original. However, I had to try this! It is such a unique flavor. It is very fruity, and you taste the hint of iced tea in it too. It almost has a fruit punch taste. It's a perfect combination and reminds me of a fruity Arnold Palmer. It's also diet, but doesn't taste like fake sugars. I recommend this!

Mmmm tasty

Comments about Snapple - NEW! DIET TROPA ROCKA:

This is really good stuff. Tastes kind of like fruit punch with iced tea. Like a spin on an Arnold Palmer. Lots of flavor for a diet drink. It's little hard to find, a little spendy and a little inconvenient in glass bottles but those are the only reason I marked it a 9 instead of a 10. Try it.

Refreshing Drink on ANY Day with ZERO calories..can't be better!

from Arlington, TN

Comments about Snapple - NEW! DIET TROPA ROCKA:

Love this "diet" drink created by Bret Michael's from The Apprentice. You would never know it is diet and it doesn't leave an aftertaste. It's a refreshing tea with zero calories and tastes awesome!! I get tired of the same old lemon, raspberry or peach flavors so this twist is awesome and a must have!

NEW DIET TROP A ROCKA FROM CELEBRITY APPRENTICE ROCKS!!!

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Snapple - NEW! DIET TROPA ROCKA:

I  AM REVIEWING SNAPPLE'S NEW DIET DRINK CALLED TROP A ROCKA.

WHEN WE GOT TOGETHER TO WATCH THE CELEBRITY APPRENTICE FINALE LAST WEEK, I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE FUN,  BUT NOT SO INFORMATIVE.  THE 2 FINALISTS HAD TO DO A PRESENTATION FOR A NEW SNAPPLE PRODUCT.  BY THE END OF THE SHOW MY MOUTH WAS WATERING FOR THE NEW BRET MICHAEL'S DIET TROP A ROCKA.  EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS,  I WAS HOOKED ON HIS SNAPPLE !!!  I COULDN'T WAIT TO GET UP THE NEXT MORNING TO FIND THIS PRODUCT...

USUALLY WHEN BUYING A NEW PRODUCT FOR THE FIRST TIME, I WOULD BUY A SINGLE BOTTLE JUST TO TRY IT OUT,  BUT THEY ONLY CARRIED A SIX PACK...AND I WANTED TO TRY IT SO BADLY THAT IT WAS IN MY CART AND ON THE WAY HOME.  I PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE TO CHILL, BUT COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER SO I OPENED A BOTTLE AND POURED IT OVER A GLASS OF ICE.  THEN SOMETHING MAGICAL HAPPENED AS I TASTED IT...AND I PROBABLY COULD HAVE BEEN A COMMERCIAL MYSELF!  IT WAS SO REFRESHING THAT I CLOSED MY EYES AND TASTED THE DELICATE FLAVORS OF EACH OF THE FRUITS PICTURED ON THE LABEL OF THE BOTTLE: PEARS, PEACHES, MANGO, WTH JUST A HINT OF CINNAMON.  LIKE A BOTTLE OF FINE WINE I SAVORED EVERY REFRESHING, RELAXING SIP, ENJOYING THE MOMENT AND SMILING.

TROP A ROCKA IS APPROVED BY THE AMERICAN DIABETIC ASSOCIATION, WITH ONLY 5 CALORIES FOR EACH 8 OUNCE SERVING SIZE (2 SERVINGS PER BOTTLE).  NO CARBS, NO FAT, AND ONLY 5 MGMS OF SODIUM ( WHICH IS A 0% OF THE ADA ALLOWANCE- YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT:  0%).  W ITH SO MANY CHILDREN AND ADULTS HAVING EARLY ONSET DIABETES, THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT IS NEEDED ACROSS THE POPULATION TO ENCOURAGE PROPER MANAGEMENT OF ALMOST ALL KINDS OF DIABETES, INCLUDING TYPE 1,  AND PROPER WEIGHT CONTROL ISSUES.  IT IS MADE FROM GREEN AND BLACK TEA LEAVES.  THE BOTTLE SAYS THAT IT IS A "NATURALLY FLAVORED DIET TROPICAL TEA." IT'S ALSO KOSHER.  AND IT'S IN A "PLEASE RECYCLE " BOTTLE!  THE TASTE IS TROPICAL, BUT NOT HEAVILY SO, REFRESHING, PLEASING, AND AS RELAXING AS A DRINK CAN BE!

SNAPPLE SHOULD BE AS HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT AS I AM, AND PROUD TO DO ALL OF THE RIGHT THINGS IN THE RIGHT WAY TO ADD SOMETHING POSITIVE TO THE MANY DRINKS THAT ARE BEING MARKETED THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR YOU, MUCH LESS THAT DO NOT TASTE AS GOOD AS THIS DRINK  DOES!

BRET'S BLEND TEA, TROP A ROCKA, CRAFTED BY BRET MICHAELS IS AN OUTSTANDING NEW DIET SNAPPLE BEVERAGE,  iT IS REFRESHING, SATISFYING, AND LEAVES YOUR MOUTH HAPPILY QUENCHED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THIS NEW TEA DRINK TO MANY PEOPLE...IN FACT I'VE ALREADY SENT OUT AN EMAIL TO MY FRIENDS LIST SUGGESTING THAT THEY TRY IT EVEN IF THEY DON'T DRINK DIET DRINKS  BECAUSE THERE IS NO AFTERTASTE. IT'S SNAPPLE-ICIOUS!!!  WAY TO GO!  AND THANK YOU, BRET AND SNAPPLE!