3.6
Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies

Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies

3.6

You can't eat just one.

Nabisco's Snackwell Devil's Food Cookie Cakes taste so good, you'll never know that they are fat free. They have big chocolate taste and the outside of the cookie just melts in your mouth. The inside is a little chewy.

**Nutritional Value**

Nutritional *what*? Snackwells doesn't include any in these cookies. There is no fiber, no vitamins and sugar is listed as the first ingredient (though it states there are only 7 grams of sugar per serving.) If you are trying to eat a clean nutritious diet, these are not the best choice for you.

**A Good Compromise**

If you, however, would otherwise be indulging in a 400 calorie snack loaded with fat and sugar, the devid's food cookie may be the perfect solution to wean you off of your high calorie snacks without allowing yourself to feel deprived.

**Eat One or Eat Them All?**

My biggest issue with these Snackwell cookie cakes is that I have a hard time stopped at one cookie, or even two or three. I could eat a whole package if they are just laying around the house. Now the only way I can buy them without overdoing it is to purchase them in the single serving packages.

I recommend Snackwell's Devils Food Cookies for an occasional snack as long as you have better control than I do.

Snack Wells Are Not Good To Me

I have tried a couple of flavored Snack Wells and I must say I did not like anyone of them. First of all they taste like rubber and plastic to me. I don't mean to be funny but they just are not a good snack to eat. I think they are really good for you. I am a firm believer of eating things that are good for you. The chocolate kind is the worst. I know that they are fat free but in making them fat free I think they forgot about the flavor. If I were forced eat the whole box of Chocolate snack wells they would never get eaten. And if I am not mistaking I think they are also kinda expensive. As skinny as I am I need to eat a whole lot of calories, and maybe I have this opinion because I am not a big Chocolate lover. As a matter of fact I may eat chocolate 4 or 5 times a year. Please do not be discouraged with my review it is just my opinion. I am sure when you try them you will all see for yourselves. Thank You Thomas Duncan

Tasty cookies

from Phoenix,Az

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Tasting

Cons

• Break Room
    • Snack
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

I have always liked this brand of cookies and decided to try these and I loved them! The taste is awesome and I can't eat just one,have to have at least a few. They make a wonderful snack or dessert.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Snackwells Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies

from Rosamond,CA

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Healthy
    • No/Little Mess

Cons

• Snack

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

I will not purchase these Nabisco SnackWells fatfree devils food cookie again they were bland and not very sweet, these cookies tasted like they were stale I found them to be expensive and don't contain alot of cookies for the price, this is not a good value

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Really Rich

from TN

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

Snackwells Fat-Free Devil's Food Cookie are delicious, these yummy, little cookies can satisfy your cravings without the extra added fat you usually find in other snack cakes. These cookies taste just like a super moist devil's food cake on the inside and pure dark chocolate on the outside.

Great taste, okay texture.

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

These cookies were my go-to snack when I was dieting. They have a great taste and you don't feel guilty after eating them! The only problem I have with them is that the texture is really dry. The outside shell is fine, but the cake and icing part can be very chewy and dry. These cookies are good with a glass of milk to wash them down. They're unique and not your every day chocolate chip cookie, which makes them exciting to eat. Overall, I will buy them again.

not so great

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

First of all I'm not a big fan of "diet" treats that are actually high in sugar. These are by no means low calorie, or low carb. They're yummier than the Snackwell's vanilla cookies, but aren't yummy enough to be a favorite. If I'm going to eat a chocolate cookie, I'm going to go full on and just eat something delicious. What's the point in eating something so-so if you're packing on calories either way??

Yuck!

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

I love chocolate but I hate Snackwells Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies! The box should say 'taste free!' These cookies taste strange. I did not taste any chocolate at all. The cream was awful. Basically, they tasted like air with some very faint type of added flavor. I actually spit mine up and threw the rest of the box away. A friend tried one and spit hers out too. They are terrible!

It good and yummy

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

Those of us with a various sweet teeth have to be concerned with two things: sugar and fat, both of which can add unwanted inches to the waistline. That is where Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies wonderfully into the picture. The Viewpoints community is mostly smitten with delicate devils food cookies. One review exclaimed: “My biggest issue with these Snackwell cookie cakes is that I have a hard time stopped at one cookie, or even two or three. I could eat a whole package if they are just laying around the house.” Still another chimed in saying, “It seems like there is a load of chocolate and sugar! Not true, so you can finally enjoy your chocolate without feeling guilty about it. Plus they are delicious!” Read what else our community of chocolate lovers has to say about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food

I love fat free devl's food cookies

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

These cookies are so great you can't even tell that they are fat free. my daughter loves them...we keep them at my job for coffee time...I would recomend them to all of my friends...I wish other companies made more snacks to enjoy that does not have all the sugar and calories. They are a great snack for anytime of the day. Enjoy them with milk, coffee, tea or just plain...I make it a point to get them every time I go to the grocery store. You can cut them up and make them as a great appeitizer at a tea party or any othe occassion. I have tried so many other fat free foods and they were yuck...but this ones proves that you don't need all the sugar and calories to enjoy a great snack. I look forward to the next great snack idea from snackwells................................keep doing  a great job. Well that's all I have to say...I'm sure you have many other satisfied customer...we appreciate you looking out for others health.

Great snack for everyone

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

I love these. The first time I tried these, I almost ate the whole package! They are low calorie and you can't even tell. I love the taste and love that my family loves these as well and the fact they will rescue me next time I get a package so I don't eat the whole package. They have a reasonable price also which fits into our budget.

Delightful

from Portland, OR

Comments about Snackwells - Fat Free Devil's Food Cookies:

I love Snackwells cookies, especially the chocolate ones listed here.  When it comes to cookies I will let you know immediately if I like it or not and I like these!  What is good and what most people do no know about Snackwells is that they are geared towards those trying to lose weight.  They are made for that very purpose.  I guess it's hard to tell that because they taste so good!

It seems like there is a load of chocolate and sugar!  Not true, so you can finally enjoy your chocolate without feeling guilty about it.  Pluse they are delicious!

Nickahl