3.5
Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies

Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies

3.5

Sweet Tasting Healthy Cookies

I love to eat healthy, but I also love to snack, especially on desserts.  These **Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies** are the perfect dessert that won't pack on the calories or the guilt.  I love that these cookies are healthy and good for you, but they still taste like cookies so they are a great sweet craving satisfyer.  Each serving is only 110 calories, with 3 grams of fat.  These cookies are very light and flavorful.  The sweet golden cookies are sandwiched around a tasty vanilla filling.  The cookies are moist and delicious and taste great.  You won't miss the fat or calories, because they have lots of flavor and are the perfect guilt free dessert.

Thought I was snacking healthy

I was in the mood for something sweet for the old taste buds, and thought I would try  "healthy" Snackwell cookies 1.7 oz.  Four cream cookies to this little pack and after I snacked on a few I thought I would take a look at the nutritional value.

My jaw dropped.  I am trying to watch my carbs and I was shocked to see these had 38 carbs which is way to high for one snack. One gram of fiber which brings it down to 37 carbs.  For these four Snackwell cookies it has 210 calories which I thought to be a bit steep for a snack (darn things didn't even have chocolate on them...uggg) and for sodium 200 mg.

I am learning a lot about reading labels and I wish I would have read them on this package before I consumed.  They are tasty, but I thought Snackwell's were to be healthier.  OK, zero in the fat department, but those other items (carbs and calories) do add up.  I really felt misled by the hype of Snackwell's and the products they offer to be healthier.

If your looking for zero fat and do not have issues with calories or carbs this is the cookie, but if you are watching calories and carbs this is not the one for you!

Was Good, Now Bad

from Millersville, MD

About Me Foodie, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive

Cons

• Stale
  • Too Bland

• Snacking

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

It used to taste great, now it has no flavor, it's really hard,

It slowly tasted worse after they started changing the wrapper, and I guess meaning they changing recipie... Idk.. Tasted best 7 years ago, still great 2015, it hit its worst start of 2016.

Still recommend this snack.

Bland and expensive

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

There are so many wonderful and delicious cookie products out there including many other varieties of Snackwell cookies. This particular brand is very boring and very bland. The product is expensive and not worth the money. I much prefer the Devil's Food cookies.

not bad

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

These are pretty good cookies. Not something I see myself getting addicted to, but I especially like them with a cup of hot tea or hot chocolate. They are a cookie that I can feel not so guilty about eating but still satisfy my sweet tooth. Maybe they'd be good with ice cream too

Misleading claims, and they don't even taste good

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

Snackwells aren't good in any sense of the word. First of all the name and green packaging falsely implies "healthy" snacking, which is just bad business. Snackwells actually have MORE sugar than many other packaged cookie products, and low-fat does not equal healthy. They taste terrible, are SUPER dry and crumbly, and seem to come right out of the package stale. If you're going to eat these, have a drink handy first to help you choke them down. It's a cookie, it's supposed to be a treat. If it's not then what's the point??

Don't taste diet, but not that healthy either

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

These cookies are being marketed as a healthy alternative to a classic sandwich cookie, but they aren't all that much healthier. They taste like a regular sandwich cookie, and are delicious. They're nominally lower calorie and much lower fat, but the sugar content is similar. If you like Golden Oreos, these have a similar taste.

Not that great

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

I do like to try eating healthy as much as I can, but I also really love to eat junk food. The Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies seemed to be a great snack. Once you taste them they are not that great. You cannot taste the crème in them at all and the cookie part is bland.

very delicous and addicting

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

These cookies are sooooo good! i bought 4 boxes of these heavenly cookies because they were so freaking good. today i scarved down 14 cookies. at least there not oreos because i used to scarve down on those. i weigh 135 pounds and trying to lose 20 pounds so these cookies are better than regular cookies like Oreos or chocolate chip.

Snacking not so well!

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

These cookies are far from healthy. They are full of chemicals and high in calories! They have high fructose corn syrup and monosodium glutamate! They have no fat...ok big deal...any calorie that you consume that you don't burn turns into fat! I would rather have a delicious pepperidge farm milano which has only 8 calories more per cookie and is sinfully delicious!

Thought I was snacking healthy

from Appleton, WI

taste great

from Commack, NY

Comments about Snackwells - Creme Sandwich cookies:

snackwells are very underrated, but they are the best cookies out there.  when you go into your candy and cookies aisle in the supermarket, you will find a plethora of different snacks to choose from.  but let's face it, how many are actually healthy and low in calories and low in fat and low in cholesterol?  not many at all.  now snackwells is all of that and it actually tastes really good.  they are so yummy, they are sweet and they are great for dipping and dunking, and kind of like an oreo cookie, you can break them apart and lick up the vanilla inside.  they taste really good and there other flavors out there, like the devils fudge (my favorite, especially when you keep them icey cold in the refridgerator).  so go out and buy these if you are watching your weight, or even if you are not, because they taste really good and they are guilt free.  they also come in little individuazlied snacks.