Other Condiments:
Ice Cream Toppings, sugar free
Smucker's
Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping

Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping

Sugar-free hot fudge sauce beats regular!

Comments about Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping:

Smucker's makes awesome jellies AND ice cream toppings, especially their hot fudge that you microwave right in the JAR. It's almost like Hershey's syrup but not nearly as sweet, and that's BEFORE you consider the fact that it's sugarless. I've used it in my peanut butter pie recipe where I coat the pie crust with it AND cover the top before putting on the whipped cream, I've topped a few different ice cream varieties with it for sundaes, and I've even made great sandwiches by spreading it on graham crackers with marshmallow crème. You won't believe this hot fudge is from the same company that makes jelly and jam, but definitely get it if you love having good hot fudge on your ice cream and you also can't get enough of their real strawberry jam with seeds! I get Sugar-Free Hot Fudge from Smucker's every time I get a coupon in the weekend paper.

Perfect Sundae Topper

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping:

My favorite type of dessert always includes ice cream, and I love a sundae topped with **Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping**.  This topping tastes as good as the regular version, but without all the sugar so it is only 90 calories per serving.  The topping mixture is rich and delicious, and tastes like fresh fudge.  It had a chocolate decadence to your sundae and tastes amazing.  I like to heat it in the microwave for a few seconds to warm it and then drizzle it over a bowl of vanilla ice cream for the perfect sundae.

That great soda fountain taste!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping:

I can still remember my very first real Hot Fudge Sundae I ever enjoyed.  I was just a little girl then, back in the early '50's when sundaes still came in tulip-shaped glass dishes at soda fountains or ice cream parlors.  Having a chance to enjoy ***Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping*** over a scoop of *[Haagen Daz Vanilla Frozen Yogurt][1] * brought it all back to me.  I was frankly surprised that something which was sugar-free could taste so much like hot fudge was supposed to taste.  Although this sauce was sweetened with Splenda, I did not detect an after-taste nor any digestive problems.  I especially enjoy Smucker's ice cream toppings because they are thick and rich but also pour or spoon out easily.

**STATS:**

Two tablespoons make a single serving which contains 90 calories (as opposed to 140 calories in regular *Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping*) with zero calories from fat.  In addition to zero all kinds of fat, there is also zero cholesterol, only 30 mg. sodium, 23 grams total carbs, one gram dietary fiber, zero sugars, one gram protein, 2% (D.V.) Calcium and 4% Iron.  It goes without saying that there is also a list of mysterious, hard-to-pronounce additives but I've got to say that the end result is something which tastes like a real old-fashioned soda fountain treat and might be better for us, in moderation.

**TASTE TIP:**

Heat ***Smucker's Hot Fudge Sugar Free Topping*** for a few seconds, just until warm.  If you would like, stir in just a dash of *[McCormick Ground Cinnamon][2] *, just enough to enhance the flavor of the chocolate.  This topping is also dynamite when poured over [*Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt *or* Ice Cream*][3] !

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Haagen-Dazs-Vanilla-Frozen-Yogurt-review-b5285
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/McCormick-Ground-Cinnamon-review-e7bf5
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Ben-and-Jerrys-Ice-Cream-Cherry-Garcia-Low-Fat-Frozen-Yogurt-review-1b883