Other Misc. Styling Products:
Anti-Frizz
TRESemme
Smooth Smoothing Creme

TRESemmeSmooth Smoothing Creme

Leaves hair sleek and shiny, but doesn't provide any definition

Comments about TRESemme Smooth Smoothing Creme:

I have long, curly hair, so I normally use an anti-frizz serum or cream, followed by a gel. TRESemme conditioners are one of my go-to products, so when I had a two-for-one coupon, I decided to try their Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme. It has a pleasant, fresh (if slightly chemical) scent. Used properly, it adds shiny and reduces flyaways, so I've been reasonably happy with it but it hasn't been a standout.

TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme is fairly thick, making it easy to apply evenly just by squeezing it into my palm, rubbing my hands together, running my hands over my hair and then finger-combing it. For my hair, a nickel-sized dollop is plenty, and I found that if I use too much though, it can make my hair feel weighed down and a little greasy. Also, like most similar products, TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Creme has no hold, so, while it is effective at reducing frizz, it doesn't really sculpt or define my curls -- I still need a gel for that.

works well

from Rochester, NY

Comments about TRESemme Smooth Smoothing Creme:

I purchased this product just to try something new. I have fine, flyaway hair, especially in the winter. I have been using it along with my gel/mousse product and it works really well. I also notice some additional body that it is giving to my hair. I love the scent too

TRESemme Anti-Frizz Secret Creme deserves an A+!

Comments about TRESemme Smooth Smoothing Creme:

I used to use this creme mixed with a mousse to get well sculpted, frizz free curls. I used it for about a year, until I had to find a replacement because I couldn't find it in stores anymore. When I had it, it was very satisfactory. I even held up in 105 degree weather!

This smoothing creme good for flyaways

from Troy, MI

Comments about TRESemme Smooth Smoothing Creme:

I have thick, curly hair and have gone through so many products to find what works. I have tried TRESemme smoothing creme to help tame my curly hair and it works alright but is not the best. However, I have recently started straightening my hair and this creme works really well to tame flyaways. As I have seen in other reviews, a little does go a long way as it can be a little on the heavy side. That being said, i have found that I only need this product in styling - some other products require a mousse, gel and/or spritz. It smells nice and is affordable. It works great when using TRESemme shampoo and conditioners.

TRESemme Anti-Frizz Smoothing Creme

from Rochester, NY

Comments about TRESemme Smooth Smoothing Creme:

I use TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme whenever I straighten my hair. After my hair is straightened I squeeze out a small dab of the TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme on my fingertips and rub my hands together. I keep the TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme on my fingertips and apply it where my hair parts and run my fingers through my hair to be sure the product is applied throughout my hair. Be careful not to use too much, if you use too much your hair will look and feel greasy. TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme is a great product, it always leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. The TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme can be sticky, but like I said if you don't use too much you won't have that problem. It is not overly expensive either. You get salon quality hair for a low price. I have never had any issues with TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Smoothing Créme, or any other TRESemmé products for that matter. Highly recommend this product.