Other Treadmills:
Smooth Fitness
5.25
Smooth Fitness Treadmill

Smooth Fitness Treadmill

Smooth Fitness is the best Treadmill I've ever owned.

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Smooth Fitness Treadmill:

If you're a casual exerciser or an avid runner this machine will do the trick. It is very durable and easy to use. I've owned one for about 2 years and the Smooth Fitness has not given me any problems. Both my wife and I use it almost daily. It folds for space saving and is reasonably quiet It's a little on the expensive side, but worth it.

enjoy working out!

from Hillsboro, OR

Comments about Smooth Fitness Treadmill:

I enjoy walking/jogging on this treadmill.  I do wish that I could create my own programs, but use the pre-programmed ones on this one a lot.  I love the shock absorber - makes jogging much easier on my knees and back.  There is a large monitor area for my iPod and magazines, as well as a place to keep my water bottle.

this is great

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Smooth Fitness Treadmill:

This is a great treadmill that I use at my home. It is functional and priced farily. It looks good. I use it everyday and I love it. I use it in my family room. It gives me a great workout. I'd recommend this to a friend for sure.  It was a gift to me by my brother.  I think it makes a wonderful gift.  I hope to purchase one for my mom.  Also, I have friends who like to come over to use it.  Everyone is very much in love with this machine.