3.3

3.3

It lifts and seperates.

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Smashbox HYPERLASH Mascara:

The BEST mascara I have ever used. The mascara itself is a really great formula. It is lightweight and goes on smooth. I do not get clumps. The magic part of this product is the wand. By far the best wand in any mascara I've used and I'm a makeup junkie. What sets the wand apart from others is the small hard rubber bristles with one longer row. The wand holds the right amount of mascara which other wands hold so much you wonder if anyone even tested it before they sold them. The wand allows the mascara to evenly coat the lashes and you use the longer row to really pull out the length and make sure you get product all the way to the end of the lash. For those smaller inside corner lashes use the smaller bristles on the wand and see who this wand + mascara knockout combo can find you lashes you never even knew you had.

Even coat and doesn't get clumpy.

Ease of Application
The wand makes this product so easy and quick to use.

• Ease of Application:

Hyperlash is not one of Smashbox's better products

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Smashbox HYPERLASH Mascara:

For a line with such a great reputation, I expect more from Smashbox. I'm finding them to be pretty Hit and Miss - and for me, their Hyperlash mascara is a Miss.

I have to note here that I have exceptionally oily skin and as such, I have a lot of trouble with my mascara smudging and flaking. If you don't have this problem, you may get better results with this mascara.

Personally, I found that although it did not smudge, it did FLAKE like mad! After several hours I had little bits of mascara under and around - and IN - my eyes. Not okay. At all.

As for what it did for my lashes, it was okay. I already have fairly long lashes, but they're a bit sparse and stick straight, so I'm looking for thickening and curling. I didn't get much help here. SB's Hyperlash provided decent definition and some lengthening but very little in the way of thickening. No drama here. At least, not the good kind.

Flaked very badly after a few hours. Lengthening effect appeared to fad a bit after a similar amount of time.

Ease of Application
Went on quite smoothly. I expected better performance after it went on so easily.

• Ease of Application:

Smashbox mascara is just ok

from Cheney, WA

Comments about Smashbox HYPERLASH Mascara:

I usually love Smashbox make-up but I haven't been very pleased with this mascara. It goes on really well and I really like the applicator brush, but it seems like it always smudges. I don't every wear waterproof mascara and have never had a problem with my regular mascara smudging, but the Smashbox mascara always seems to leave black smudges under my eyes part way through the day. I feel like I need to constantly check my make-up and wipe the black smudging from underneath my eyes...which is obnoxious. I really like everything about the mascara, just not the smudging. I wish it was a little more long lasting. I don't wear a ton of make-up and I'm not sweating at all during the day, so there's no reason for the smudges other than just normal opening and closing and blinking of my eyes. It's kind of weird. But like I said, everything else about the product is great, so maybe try a sample before investing in the full product to see if it smudges on your eyes first.