Other Self Tanners & Bronzers:
Self Tanners
Smashbox
Smashbox Body Lights Glowing Lotion

Smashbox Body Lights Glowing Lotion

Gives Skin A Stunning Glow!

from Virginia

Comments about Smashbox Body Lights Glowing Lotion:

I had gotten tired of trying sunless tanning products and decided to give SmashBox Body Lights Glowing Lotion a shot and I loved this product the first time I tried it! This product has so many benefits to it. I love that I can apply it to parts of my body that can be seen and my skin appears to have a bronzed glow to it that shimmers. I love using it when I'm wearing a sundress, I make sure to apply a little extra to my chest and shoulders. Now I've used this lotion on top of a tan and it's brings out the tan 100% by adding a bronze glow to the skin. This gel type lotion has a beachy tropical scent to it that isn't strong. My husband always knows when I wear this bronzer because he likes the way it smells. Now I know a lot of products I have used have too much shimmer and glitter, like a kid would wear but Smashbox has made a great mature product that gives the skin a youthful mature fun glow to it. This product is very easy to apply, and it comes off as soon as you wash it. I have found this to be an awesome product because I am in control of how my skin will look, there's no guessing and waiting for the skin to turn colors and no streaking in the skin. I would've give it a 10 but the downside is the price!

Light coconut tropical scent.

Longevity
It stays on the skin until it washes off.

• Ease of Application: