Other Mattress Toppers & Pads:
Mattress Toppers
Smart Bargains
Smart Bargains  4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Smart Bargains 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Wake up refreshed and well rested

from Princeton, WI

Comments about Smart Bargains 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Good value for the money and never slept better.  If you are going to buy a mattress topper, make sure it's a minimum of 3 - 4 inches, otherwise it's like sleeping on your old mattress.  Especially when laying on your side since your pelvic bone protrudes.

sleep better for longer

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Smart Bargains 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

Memory foam is a must have for those who need a soft bed to sleep in. I was having neck and back problems until I purchased this memory foam. I am not completely better but what a difference it has made for me. Falling asleep is no longer painful for me. It makes me sleep better and longer. I have more energy throughout the day because of longer sleep granted by memory foam. I would not recommend this for those who need a firm bed but if you need a softer bed than this product works great.

Memory Foam Mattress Topper helped my back pain.

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Smart Bargains 4-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper:

I had been waking up more and more with a sore neck and back.  First I started with a memory foam pillow, which helped tremendously.  One day I woke up and was in so much pain I couldn't sit or do anything comfortably.  My husband ran out and got a memory foam mattress topper.  What a huge difference it made!  I am no longer sore when I wake up.