Other Diet Pills:

SlimQuick Razor Maximum Strength Diet Pills

SlimQuick Razor - Much Too Powerful for Me

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about SlimQuick Razor Maximum Strength Diet Pills:

When my husband received his latest GNC order, he tossed me a sample bottle of SlimQuick Razor that was included in the package. Why? Two reasons: (1) SlimQuick Razor is specially designed for women and, (2) I'm always complaining about my sluggish metabolism (and extra 10 lbs) due to thyroid and peri-menopausal issues.

The ingredients seem harmless: a blend of Niacin, Iodine, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Chaste tree extract, L-Tyrosine (an amino acid), Bacopa Extract, Turmeric, Pomegranate, Grape Extract, Cocoa, Brown seaweed, Ginger, Pepper Extract and Gugglesterones. These antioxidants, amino acids, minerals, and extracts are known to have metabolism-boosting properties.

After reading through the directions and visiting the website, I took 3 caplets with my breakfast which later proved to be a mistake. Even though the recommended dose is 3 caplets, I almost felt like I overdosed. They made me feel jittery, anxious, and slightly...altered. I definitely felt revved up, so SlimQuick does work in that regard.

SlimQuick Razor is not effective for me because of how it made me feel, but it may work for others.

Side Effects
Since I didn't think it was safe for me to take a second daily dose, I know this is a product I wouldn't be comfortable using on a daily basis.

Overall, I would say that I definitely "felt" a difference. I would recommend getting a sample or trial size if you can to see how well you tolerate it before committing to a full-size bottle. I would also suggest starting with less than the recommended dosage and working your way up to the 6 caplets per day.

• Side Effects: