3.7
Other Weight Loss Products:
Slim-Fast

3.7

Slim Fast shakes are delicious.

I wanted to loose some weight after packing on the pounds after the holidays, and I saw that the Slim Fast shakes were on sale at the grocery store. So I picked up a pack and really ended up enjoying them. I can be a little pricey if you drink them all the time but they are completely worth it.

The Slim Fast shakes taste delicious on their own. Most diet drinks taste really bland and chalky, almost hard to swallow. But not these. They have a very creamy, rich, and deep chocolate flavor. Sometimes I forget that I'm on a diet because they just taste so good. It tastes like an adult chocolate milk. Sometimes I put one of these shakes in the freezer for about an hour or so, then I would put it in a blender with some peanut butter and bananas. I really like making smoothies with these because they add some extra flavor and help to curb my appetite longer. Not only that but it adds some variety. Even when I drink one of these on their own they do an amazing job at curbing my appetite. They keep me from over eating like I usually tend to do. These are also great because they have 20 grams of protein in them. They only have 180 calories and a hand full of great vitamins in them as well. Not only did they help curb my appetite but they also gave me energy and made me feel a lot healthier. I felt much more motivated and less tired. This Slim Fast shake did so many positive things for me.

These Slim Fast shakes took me down the right path to start eating healthy and not just
diet. I can say that it was a big lifestyle change for me. I ended up losing about 10 pounds after continually drinking slim fast drinks for lunch for a month. I lost as much weight as I wanted to, and I enjoyed every second of it. If I wanted to lose weight again I would definitely buy these Slim Fast drinks again.

If you want to loose a few pounds this is a great start.

Slim-Fast didn't work for me

I was looking for an easy way to lose weight. I hate counting calories and keeping a food diary. I have watched the commercials for years on how you can lose weight fast and easily with slimfast. I tried it for 3 weeks and did not lose 1 pound. I stuck religiously to it and even exercised (at least 3 times a week for 3 minutes). I didn't cheat. I was so hungry all the time that I thought I would die! It also made me feel so bad that I went to the doctor because I thought something was really wrong with me. They didn't find anything wrong. She said I wasnt' sick but that this was not an appropriate way for me to lose weight. I needed a more balanced meal plan. After I went off the stuff, it took me a few days to start feeling my strength come back. I had felt so dizzy, eak and faint. I felt sick all over when I was on the slimfast diet. I cannot say that I would recommend trying this as I had no results and it made me feel horrible. Maybe my body just isn't cut out for this type of weight loss. It could have had something to do with blood sugar or something. Who knows. I can say that if I count calories and exercise, I lose weight. The only positive thing I can say is this plan is easy and it tastes very good. It went down quickly as it was easy to drink.

Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate A+

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate makes the grade every time. These are an affordable way for me to take the guess work out of dieting. It's easy for me to grab and go and not have to stop and make a meal when I am busy. It makes it easier not to "slip up" while dieting. The taste is great. The texture is great and it keeps you full until your next meal. These shakes have helped me with my weight loss. I use these shakes but I also follow a good, healthy diet and exercise regularly. This is my favorite flavor of all the Slim-Fast shakes. I buy these regularly and that is another thing that I absolutely love about Slim-Fast. Slim-Fast is affordable. Losing weight is so expensive these days but with determination, exercise and a few shakes I am succeeding at it. It is so easy to pack on the pounds but so hard to shed them. You shouldn't expect to lose them over night. But, when you lose your first 5 pounds, no matter how long it takes. Pick up a five pound of sugar and you will see what an accomplishment you have made.

Good shake for a snack

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

Slim Fast has some pretty good products for when you're trying to maintain a balanced diet with complete nutrition and are trying to count your calories to lose weight. Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready to Drink Shakes are a great option for a filling on-the-go snack. They are portable, convenient, and easy to drink. The creamy chocolate flavor has pretty good flavor for a diet food. It has a little bit of a diet flavor and aftertaste compared to regular chocolate shakes, but it is not horrible. Nothing that would deter me from buying and consuming it again. Slim-Fast Low-Carb ready to drink shakes are a little expensive for the size, but no more expensive than other comparable diet products. I like to have several small healthy snacks throughout the day, and Slim-Fast ready to drink shakes are the perfect option to fulfill several of those snacks if I don't have time to consume the snacks throughout the day. The shake is satisfying and filling to keep me satiated for several hours.

Helps Keep me on Track

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

I've been trying to lose weight for a few months, and I've found that these Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready to drink Shakes (my favorite is chocolate) have been a great help. Mornings are always rough, trying to get the family to school and work. I know that if I get to work without having something for breakfast, I'm likely to grab a muffin or something that is not going to be healthy. I'm able to to grab the Slim-Fast on my way out the door, and know that I now have a good shot at keeping to my diet. I like the fact that the product has only 190 calories and 10G of protein. I find the protein helps keep me full for longer. Besides the convenience, drinking these for breakfast (and sometimes as a snack in the afternoon), makes me feel like I'm indulging. I get a nice chocolate fix and I'm less inclined to reach for something with more calories and that doesn't keep me satiated. I find they taste best cold, but I also have kept a few in my desk and had them at room temperature when I was hungry, and it tasted okay.

Taste DELICIOUS!

from Ohio

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

So I have literally tried just about EVERY SINGLE weight loss product out there. I would have to say that the "Slim- fast low- carb ready to drink shakes, creamy chocolate flavored" are one of my FAVORITES! The reason I say they are my favorite is because they taste WAY TOO good to be a diet food (or drink). They are so sweet and creamy, like melted ice cream. While I never noticed much weight loss progress while drinking these, I did however notice I wasn't hungry as often. After drinking one of these shakes, my stomach would stay feeling full for a couple hours. I was really surprised since these are only about 8 oz. and I usually eat way more than that to get full. Either way I am happy with using these. If I get a chocolate craving I can drink one of these without feeling guilty. I guess with a little more diet and exercise these shakes can really come in handy. I never gained any extra weight while drinking these, so that is a plus. Overall I think these are a great buy for the price. They do work when it comes to curbing your appetite because your not hungry as often. If you are looking for something you can drink, and the pounds will just fall off, this product is not for you.

Good but pricey.

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

I am quite open when it comes to the idea of trying out different diet shakes available in the market. What worst could they do, not help in any weight loss. Nothing else, right? Anyway they will fill me up, and keep me away from eating junk. With the same notion I decided to give Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate a try. I ordered it online, and it came in a pack of twelve 10 oz bottles with very convenient resealable caps. Each bottle claims to control hunger for four hours with 20 gram proteins and 5 gram fiber. Honestly, it tastes pretty good and it helped me with keeping hunger under control. It kept me full longer than usual. I can not comment if it helps with the weight loss as I never ordered another pack of these. I would rather buy one of the many other brand shakes with same benefits for a lower price. If money is no issue, then this shake is pretty awesome to start with.

Love it!

from Merced, CA

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

I love Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready to Drink Creamy Chocolate Shakes. My initial concern with trying these shakes was that most products belonging to this category of diet regimens taste like cardboard and leave behind an unpleasant and undesirable aftertaste. However, after trying the low-carb ready to drink creamy chocolate shakes from Slim-Fast, I stand corrected. These shakes have a smooth (not chalky) texture, a pleasant taste (negligible aftertaste) and keep me feeling full for 2-3 hours at a time. Summers are brutal in the city where I live and I stock up an entire rack in my refrigerator with these shakes. That way, they serve as a meal replacement as well as keeping me hydrated, not to mention a cool, welcome treat after a trip outdoors. I have tried Slim-Fast vanilla shakes before and have not been too impressed with them. However, so far, there are no complaints with the creamy chocolate version!

Slim Fast Shake

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

I really enjoy Slim Fast chocolate shakes for several reasons. I have never been one to like eating breakfast and have always struggled with finding food's that I could eat that would give me the most amount of energy without weighing me down so that I could get rid of those morning hunger jitters and be able to focus without feeling like I might pass out before lunchtime. Slim Fast shakes are perfect because it tastes basically just like you would expect from a regular dessert milkshake while at the same time being healthy for me and filling me up just enough to be alert and ready to perform. The taste is really delicious, just like chocolate which really is surprising for a diet shake to taste so genuinely like chocolate making it my favorite flavor of the Slim Fast shakes by far. Also since drinking it my metabolism has been able to start working a lot earlier in the day leading to a faster metabolism.

Ehhhhh.. Not the best thing out there.

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

Honestly, I am not a big fan of this slim fact product. The flavor is a little weird. It should be chocolate but honestly it tastes nothing like chocolate. I read online, it says that you would get used to the flavor after awhile but I just couldn't. Also, the Texture is really thick and feels funny to drink. The price is a little high comparing to some other products that are claimed to be used for similar purpose.
It is not the best product on the market. It is supposed to be used as a supplement with deist to help you feel fuller throughout the day and supposedly it helps you lose weight.
I have used it for about three months now and have seen no benefits at all. Starting last week, I stopped using it and honestly there is no difference in my appetite with or without it.
I don't know about other people but it did me no good no harm.
I would not recommend this product because it is just a waste of money.

Not a Fan

from Nashville, TN

I don't like it....
Not the taste, not the cost, not the results, not the program.
The 'Creamy Chocolate' just doesn't have a good taste. There is a terrible leftover taste that seems to never go away after consuming one of the shakes.
The shakes do mix well on a positive note.
As far as helping lose weight, from my experience they did not provide adequate results. There is a lot of planning and preparing involved in preparing a diet that helps you slim down, and it is far more than drinking these shakes and replacing a meal.
I felt hungry after using the shakes. Not exactly the feeling that you want to have when you are trying to lose weight.
Another positive statement -they are great for those who are on the go and need a quick fix. The cans are easy to hold and carry.
i am not a fan of the weight loss drinks, and this includes the Slim Fast chocolate. For me there are just better ways to shed the pounds than drink these horrible tasting cans and still have to deal with a lot of other headache and hassle.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes, Creamy Chocolate:

The Slim-Fast Low-Carb Ready To Drink Shakes in the creamy chocolate variety are fairly good. They work well as far as being easy to take along, portable, and convenient. I found the price to be a little on the expensive side. The container is easy to open. I could not help but compare the taste of this low carb drink to drinking a can of evaporated milk though. It just had that canned milk taste. It did not have the same taste as you would have if you were to buy the powder Slim-Fast and mix it with fresh milk. The chocolate flavor was alright, not intense, but not weak either. I have used this drink as a fill in snack, something to hydrate myself after a workout and to drink as a bedtime snack when I felt a little hungry, but didn't feel like eating solid foods. I found the best thing to do before drinking this beverage is to get it really cold. If I am home, I will get a glass, fill it with ice cubes and then add the drink.