Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:

Slice-O-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer

I was skeptical!

from Lynn, MA

Comments about Slice-O-Matic Food Chopper and Slicer:

I really was skeptical of this product. Would it really work? My daughter gave this to me for Christmas after I was impressed with the infomercial. Boy am I glad she did! I love to cook and I'm always slicing or chopping something. This product really does all the work for you. After peeling carrots, I put about three or four in the slot and after lightly pressing the handle down, they fall into the container all sliced and ready to go. I used to hate slicing carrots or other hard vegetables but now it is fun! There's even a setting to make the slices thin or thicker. It also comes with another blade that will make julienne slices too. It is very easy to clean. Now the fun part is wondering what else I can slice with it. I strongly recommend it to people with arthritis or the like since it requires little work. Mine was purchased in a store but I would buy the one off of the infomercial only because I think you get a better deal, by them giving you two for the same price. That would be something to look into a bit more. To conclude, I would definitely try this product.

Very easy to clean but carrots will stain a bit. (they always do)

Only had it for about a month but after many uses, so far so good.