4.8

Sleepyhead - Drink

4.8

Surprised/Shocked

Comments about Sleepyhead - Drink:

I could write a cheesy review about how this drink is going to now always be on hand in my house, but I'll save you all. Suffice to say, I've tried it twice now and was very pleased. I need more locations selling it closer to my house (Niles).

Plain and simple, Sleepyhead works when you need it to.

Comments about Sleepyhead - Drink:

Everyone knows what it is like to toss and turn at night with no sleeping in sight. For those night, it is great to finally have a sleep aid that is all natural and non-addictive. It's helped me tremendously. 100% recommended.

Sleephead helps me shut off and wake up refreshed.

Comments about Sleepyhead - Drink:

I occasionally have trouble falling asleep especially when I'm experiencing high stress levels at the workplace. I find myself increasing the amount of time on my sleep timer every 20 minutes as my mind won't shut off. I'm hesitant about taking over the counter sleep aids because I wake up groggy and then counter-productive. I tried sleepyhead and I'm hooked! Now when I have a big day coming up, I can get the rest I need and wake up refreshed. And it even tastes great- heated up in a mug is my favorite!

Sleepyhead tasted great and help me get a solid nights rest.

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sleepyhead - Drink:

I tried Sleepyhead recently and it did a wonderful job of getting me to sleep. I have never been a fan of Tylenol PM or other drugs that leave me with a hangover and keep me feeling lazy all day, so once I saw something natural I knew it was going to be a great alternate.

I also liked the fact that it wasn't to much liquid and came in something other than a fruit flavor. The chocaolate blend tasted very good and made it much more enjoyable than forcing down an acidic drink or pill late at night. It was a good dose of what I wanted and I now use it anytime that I have trouble sleeping or find my self stressed that I won't get a good night sleep.