1.5
Sleeptronic
Sleeptronic  Pillow Top Mattress

Sleeptronic Pillow Top Mattress

1.5

A pillowtop mattress that lasts about 1 year.

from Louisville, TN

Comments about Sleeptronic Pillow Top Mattress:

We purchased this mattress about 2 years ago and already it sags a lot. I have turned the mattress as suggested in the manual and still it sags. Unfortunately, because its a pillowtop, you cannot flip this mattress. We won't buy a pillowtop ever again. Because it sags so bad t has given me back problems and I find it very uncomfortable to sleep at night. I contacted the company because it's suppose to have a 10 year warranty. They sent me an email back asking more questions and I replied. I have answered but I haven't heard anything and it's been several months. Don't buy this mattress because it's poor quality and the customer service is bad.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Sleep tronics isn't worth the money

from Abbeville, LA

Comments about Sleeptronic Pillow Top Mattress:

My old mattress was starting to sag and I was tired of waking up with a back ache, so off to the mattress store I went.  I looked at several brands before I chose the Sleep Tronics king size pillow top mattress.  I tried laying on it in the store and it felt great.  It's about a foot and a half thick and supposed to be flip free (you don't have to turn it periodically).  It was on back order so i had to wait almost a month for it to be delivered.  At first it was great, I slept like a baby, and didn't have a back ache when I woke up in the morning.  That quickly changed.  Within 6 months it started to sag and become uncomfortable.  Not to mention it's so heavy it takes at least three people to move it.  It came with what seemed like a good warranty at the time I bought it.  Well, I had decided to buy some red satin sheets for it.  The sheets had faded onto the mattress.  Because the mattress had a stain on it the warranty was voided.  So I guess the only way not to void the warranty is to leave the plastic on it.  (yeah, who can sleep hearing crinkling all night)